🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

🌹Time skip to September 1st🌹

Rose sighed as she was sad to leave the Mikaelsons after bonding with them for the whole summer. But on the other hand, she was very excited to see the reactions on the students and teachers face when she reveals herself, she hoped that her friends wouldn't be mad at her.

As she got ready to leave, Rose turned to the Mikaelsons and hugged them goodbye. Katherine, Rebekah, Davina, Freya, Hayley and Camille smiled and the boys patted her back for a good luck.

Luckily, Klaus and Elijah had gotten in touch with Dumbledore, who now knows that Rose is alive, but well.. dead. He sent Hagrid to pick her up from the station, and as for Hagrid, he was over the moon to hear his best friend was alive.

Rose cleared her throat and said a goodbye before apparating away.

As she reached the station of King's Cross, she saw Hagrid standing, looking around for Rose. She smiled and began to walk towards him.

Thankfully, everyone was already on the train so no one saw her. She approached Hagrid and lifted her head up at him, she then tapped his leg and he immediately looked down.

Hagrid let out a gasp and smiled brightly before exclaiming.

"Rose!"

Rose chuckled and responded.

"Hello, Hagrid. It's good to see you."

Hagrid wiped a tear away and bent down a little, squeezing Rose into a hug. She hugged him back as he mumbled.

"It's good to see you too, you look astonishing."

Rose giggled and thanked him, she then asked curiously.

"Any gossip?"

Hagrid eagerly nodded and spilt all the tea, leaving Rose shocked and slightly annoyed that she missed the Quidditch World Cup. He told her about how the the Tri-Wizard Tournament is starting again and she didn't know what to say. Hagrid also told her about how Sirius got let go and Pettigrew got sent to Azkaban. Rose smiled brightly and jumped up and down in excitement that her father is finally free.

Rose and Hagrid apparated to Hogwarts since Dumbledore put down the barriers for them. And when they got to Hogwarts, they immediately went to Dumbledore's office before anyone could see Rose.

As they entered Dumbledore's office, Fawkes squawked. Rose smiled and went over to the Phoenix, she stroked his head and Fawkes leant into her touch. A chuckle came from behind Rose and she turned around to be met with Dumbledore. He greeted her before she had the chance to.

"It's good to see you, Miss Black. Might I say that getting a visit from Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson was very.. unexpected. Thankfully, they filled me in on everything. Including the fact that you are a vampire."

Rose smirked and nodded, she stated amusedly.

"You know what's funny though? My Boggart was a gravestone- my gravestone to be exact, considering that my biggest fear is dying and leaving my loved ones behind. Now I'm practically dead but alive at the same time, absurd in my opinion."

Dumbledore let out another chuckle and continued.

"Yes, well, since you are a vampire, you will need blood. And Hagrid has been ever so kind and volunteered to get it for you."