🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

🌹Small time skip to 2nd Task🌹

The 2nd task is here and Rose is more than prepared, she didn't bother taking a shower because there would be no point. She did, however, get dressed into a swim suit and wrapped her cover-up around her body. She then placed her hair into a ponytail and slipped her flip-flops on her feet.

Rose walked with Bem and Pansy to the Black Lake and she remembered about last night when Moody came by and took Hermione, Ron and Nathan

Rose walked with Bem and Pansy to the Black Lake and she remembered about last night when Moody came by and took Hermione, Ron and Nathan. She also remembered what the egg said. Nathan is what she will need to recover.

Rose laughed to herself because she knew how much of a mood Nathan will be when he comes out of the water because Vampires hate to swim. Even though she's a vampire too, she doesn't mind it.

When the trio got to the place where the task is being held, Pansy and Bem wished Rose good luck as she stood in between Cedric and Harry on the edge of the deck. Dumbledore announced though his wand as he used Sonorus to make his voice loud so everyone can hear him.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each champion need only to find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough, except for this:"

As Dumbledore was talking, Rose took her flip-flops and cover-up off and stuck her middle finger up at the wolf whistles that were heard. She also heard Moody tell Harry to put the gillyweed in his mouth, hiding a snicker when Harry gagged at the taste.

Dumbledore kept on talking.

"They will have but one hour to do so  and one hour only. After that, they'll they'll on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon-"

The cannon went off immediately and Rose, Cedric, Fleur and Viktor dived into the water, Harry getting pushed in by Moody.

Rose smirked and easily swam her way down to the bottom of the lake. Since her heart wasn't beating anymore due to being a vampire, she couldn't lose her breath.

So, she swam towards Nathan and used her wandless magic to cut him free. She grabbed his body and easily held him. But as she went to swim off, something grabbed her ankle. Rose looked down and saw a merperson holding her ankle, it hissed at her.

"How did you get here so fast? What are you?"

Rose sighed and responded.

"Vampire and Witch. Now let go of my ankle, I've got a task to win."

She went to swim again, but it yanked her down. Rose hissed and kicked the merperson in the face roughly. It let go and she smirked before swimming off.

When she resurfaced, Nathan spat out water and whined about hating swimming, making Rose chuckle in amusement. Cheers erupted and the couple got helped up onto the deck. Dumbledore announced.

"The first champion to resurface is Rose Black!"

Rose smiled as people patted her back and congratulated her, her and Nathan were then swarmed with towels. Nathan stood behind Rose and held her from behind whilst they waited for the other champions to come back up.

After waiting, Fleur came back up, but without her sister. Rose comforted her as she cried, worried for Gabrielle.

Cedric was the next to come back up with Cho.

Then it was Viktor with Hermione and everyone was still waiting for Harry.

By now, the time had nearly run out and Harry, Ron and Gabrielle were nowhere to be seen. But that was until as soon as the clock struck 12, Ron and Gabrielle came up.

Ron helped Gabrielle and Fleur hugged her sister tightly. Fred and George wrapped Ron in towels and everyone was still waiting for Harry.

But suddenly, he came shooting out of the water and landed on the deck, winded. He coughed out and Seamus, Dean and Hermione bombarded him with towels. He had cuts all over him and he kept spitting out water.

Fleur went over to Harry and thanked him for saving Gabrielle, even though she wasn't his treasure. She kissed his head and then went over to Ron and thanked him, kissing him on the cheeks. Ron smiled and looked dazed.

Dumbledore got everyone's attention and announced.

"The winner is.. Miss Black. With her excellent skill of holding her breath and pushing through."

Rose smiled widely and Nathan kissed her lips as chants and cheers were heard. Dumbledore winked at her as he knew she couldn't lose breath anyway. He continued.

"And in second place, Mr Diggory, as he showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. However, seeing as Mr Potter would have finished first as well, we've agreed to award him a tie with Mr Diggory."

Loud cheers were heard and Rose smiled at Harry as he smiled back. Cedric patted Rose and Harry on the shoulder, congratulating them.

Soon, everyone began leaving and Nathan randomly carried Rose on his back. Harry got stopped by Crouch Sr, but the others just kept walking. They were meeting up with Hagrid for a bit of tea and rock cakes. On the way there, Hagrid appeared and began speaking as he walked next to Rose, slyly giving her some blood.

"Now, I remember- I remember when I first met you all, except you Mr Mikaelson, biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on. Suppose you remind me of meself a little. And here we all are, four years later."

Ron stated with a laugh.

"We're still a bunch of misfits."

Hagrid carried on.

"Well, maybe, but we've all got each other. And Harry and Rose, of course."

Rose looked to see Harry a bit a way from them. Hagrid added on.

"Rose and Harry, soon to be youngest Tri-Wizard champions there's ever been! Hooray!"

Rose laughed as Hagrid's voice boomed loudly and smirked as the others still didn't know that she's 18 and not 14. He then began singing, Rose, Hermione and Ron joining in.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Teach us something, please. Whether we be old and bald, or young with scabby knees-"

They got cut off by Harry shouting.

"Hagrid!"

Hagrid stopped singing and ran over to see what Harry was looking at, the others following. Both Rose and Hermione gasped as they saw Barty Crouch Sr's dead body. Hagrid immediately got Dumbledore and the teens (other than Harry) were sent to bed.