🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

A few days after the first task, the lessons were back to normal, ish.

As Rose was eating some yogurt in the great hall, she noticed that people were staring at her, she didn't know why but Nathan got jealous as it was mostly boys. She flicked his hand and scolded him for glaring and scaring some of the students that were looking at his soulmate. He just grumbled and ate his breakfast.

Rose rolled her eyes when she overheard Hermione talking about what Skeeter had wrote in the newspaper. The bitch just couldn't learn a lesson could she?

A first year named Nigel was carrying two massive boxes, he was struggling a bit, but he wobbled towards Rose. He slid a box and a letter towards her and she smiled and picked it up and thanked him. He then gave Ron a box and a letter too. Instead of disappearing, he stood, staring at Harry and Rose in awe. Ron noticed and he shooed him off. Nigel sighed and stomped off. Ron noticed that they were looking at him so he explained.

"I told him I'd get him Rose and Harry's autograph."

Rose laughed and shook her head, opening the envelope and pulling out a letter. She then read it to herself.

Dear, Rosebud.

I heard the first task went well and you placed first. I'm incredibly proud and glad you're okay. Someone told me that a special event is coming up soon and I had to give you this. Don't open it until you know what this said event is. It's a surprise.

P.S. It was your Mother's so I hope you take care of it.

Lots of love, your dad. Xxxxxxxx

Rose smiled to herself and placed the letter on top of the wrapped box. She then looked up to be met with Ron holding up a... dress? Ron expressed in mild disgust at the sight of it.

"Mum sent me a dress."

Harry snickered and stated.

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?"

He reached into the box and pulled something out. Ron snatched it in embarrassment and blushed, he walked over to Ginny and announced.

"Ginny, these must be for you."

Ginny looked up from her plate and scrunched up her nose, grimacing.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly."

Hermione started to giggle and she declared.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you. Dress robes."

Everyone who was watching laughed in amusement, Ron asked.

"Dress robes? For what?"

Rose looked at her timetable and saw that they had a lesson with McGonagall in a different room. Though it was named "Announcement" not "Transfiguration". She lifted up the card and enounced.