🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲🌹

Today is the champions interview with Rita Skeeter and Rose already hates her guts, but she knows she's gonna hate the bitch even more after today.

As Rose and Harry entered the room, Rose may or may not have broken the door due to accidently opening it too hard. When the door hit the wall and crashed to the floor, Rose yelped and everyone jumped. She then used her wandless magic to repair the door so it was back where it was. Rose ignored the shocked looks from everyone and stood next to Fleur.

Skeeter then made her entrance.

"What a charismatic quintuple."

Rose rolled her eyes and Skeeter started talking as if they were babies.

"Hello."

Skeeter then walked forward and forced Rose to shake her hand, and the others. Rose's nose scrunched up and she wiped her hand on Cedric's robe, to which he chuckled at. Skeeter continued.

"I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick? "Me, Myself & I" want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing?"

No one spoke, so she suddenly grabbed Harry and pulled him away. Rose sighed and sat down on a seat, crossed her leg over her other one and got into conversation with Cedric, Fleur and Viktor whilst waiting for their go.

🌹

Time went by and Harry came out of the little room looking flustered, he warned the others.

"She's using the Quick-Quotes Quill. Rose, your turn."

Rose scoffed and she got up as it was her turn, she smirked evilly and the others looked at each other nervously, wondering what Rose would do. But Rose strutted into the room and sat down in front of a smug looking Rita Skeeter.

"Right, Miss Black. Your name came out of the Goblet at the same time as Mr Potter's, did you two plan that?"

Rose rolled her eyes and responded sassily.

"No, we did not plan that."

Skeeter ignored the tone in Rose's voice and carried on.

"You're quite a mystery, you are. Considering what happened last year with Peter Pettigrew, who is now in Azkaban for murder. Care to explain what happened that night? Everyone is curious how you just magically showed up after being dead."

Rose smirked at the fact that the rat got Karma and she crossed her arms, she then stated.

"Long story short, I went after Pettigrew as he got away and he attacked me, I knew in that moment I was fucked because he had my wand and I couldn't do anything due to be held on the ground as the twat repeatedly fired spells at me. I managed to petrify him and I got rescued by the Mikaelsons."

Skeeter faltered as she heard the name, she asked shakily.

"The M-Mikaelsons? You mean the original vampires?"

Rose smirked and nodded, Skeeter then gulped after what Rose said.

"Them indeed, they saved me and I will carry that debt for the rest of my life. Since you like gossip, how's this? Nathaniel Mikaelson is my soulmate, I'm mated to a Vampire and a Wizard. How does that sound for your rabid readers?"