🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞🌹

The first thing Rose did after she had her dinner the next day was to go straight to Remus, and since it was a Saturday, there were no lessons.

When Rose entered Remus' empty classroom, she blurted out, making sure to put a silence charm on the door.

"I've been meeting up with Sirius!"

Remus' head shot up and the quill he was using to doodle was dropped and he asked in alarm.

"Pardon?"

Rose sighed and walked closer, sitting on his desk and explaining slowly.

"I've. Been. Meeting. Up. With. Sirius."

Remus placed his head in his hands and scolded Rose.

"Why? You could have been caught. He could of hurt y-"

Rose immediately cut him off.

"Now, you pause right there, Remus. You know he would never hurt me in a million years, and you know he's innocent. You just don't want to believe it. But, Rem. He's innocent, and I know who framed him. He's right here at Hogwarts."

They both announced in unison.

"Peter Pettigrew."

Remus sighed and asked again.

"Does Sirius know?"

Rose nodded and told him about last night, Remus sighed again and Rose also told him the plan of kidnapping Scabbers. But that plan didn't go so well when Rose looked at the Marauders Map to see Sirius, Peter, Harry, Ron and Hermione in the Whomping Willow together. Rose immediately told Remus.

"Houston, I think we have a problem."

She showed the map to Remus and his eyes widened, he then grabbed his jumper and gestured Rose to follow him as they made their way hurriedly to the Whomping Willow.

They approached the Whomping Willow and stopped the branches before rushing inside, they could hear a commotion coming from upstairs and Remus opened the door to see Harry on Sirius pointing a wand in his face.

Remus disarmed Harry and Rose immediately let out a "dad!", shot forward and yanked Harry off Sirius, ignoring Harry's groans as he bumped his head on the floor. Remus finally spoke to his best friend as he pointed a wand at him.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

Sirius retorted back.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?"

Remus then held his wand by his side and smiled before helping Sirius off the floor. They encased each other, Sirius muttering how he's found him and wants to kill him. Hermione stepped forward and exclaimed at Remus.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend."

Rose sighed and leant against the wall, picking at her nails as Hermione exposed Remus for being a werewolf. The two talked and Sirius got impatient and snapped.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!"

Remus let out a "wait!" and Sirius snapped again.

"I did my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban! I missed seeing my daughter grow up, and now that I'm here, we need to kill him! He's the reason why!"

Remus sighed and looked inbetween Harry and Sirius, he let out a "very well, kill him" and handed Sirius his wand. He continued.

"But wait one more minute, Harry has the right to know why."