🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

🌹 Time skip a few weeks 🌹

Today is the first Hogsmeade trip of the year and Rose was beyond excited, she got up early, had a shower and got dressed. She waited for Hermione and then grabbed some breakfast. The two girls met up with Ron and Harry and they went to the entrance where McGonagall, Filch and the rest of the students were. McGonagall announced.

"Now, remember, these visits to Hogsmeade are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again."

Harry went up to McGonagall and she spoke before he had the chance to.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

Filch announced.

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put."

Rose rushed up to Filch and before he could take the slip that Remus had signed, McGonagall stated.

"I'm sorry, Miss Black. But you cannot go to Hogsmeade, you will have to stay behind, as you know that Sirius Black is on the loose."

She leant into Rose and whispered.

"There has to be a reason as to why he broke out, you could be a target."

Rose scoffed and mumbled out.

"Are you kidding me? He's my father, he won't hurt me!"

McGonagall looked at the girl in sympathy and declared solemly.

"I'm sorry, it's what the Minister has ordered. You have to be careful."

Rose rolled her eyes and stuffed the slip in her pocket, she then turned towards the castle and huffed out in annoyance. She muttered to herself.

"It'S WhAt ThE mInIsTeR hAs OrDeReD. Well, the Minister can go fuck himself."

As she walked away, she heard running footsteps coming up behind her. She turned to find Bem, making her smile. He spoke.

"I'm guessing you couldn't go? Me too, I didn't have anyone to sign mine."

Rose smiled sympathetically and threw an arm over his shoulder, she then suggested sassily.

"Well, then. It's just us two. Where to, Bemmie?"

Bem smiled and nodded before replying.

"Library, I've got some things to look up."

Rose let out a chuckle and stated.

"You're just as bad as Hermione. Come on then, Library we go."

Bem let out a laugh and the two walked away, Harry watched and frowned as he wanted to hang out with Rose since he couldn't go.

The two got to the Library and Bem looked for what he needed. As for Rose, she ran a finger over the books as she just walked down the aisle, wondering what book to read. But one caught her eye, it was blood red and she pulled it out of the shelf. She then looked at the book cover and read the title out loud.