🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

Madam Pomfrey tended to them both, but Rose's injuries were much worse than Harry's. Her heart had stopped and she had a pierced wound in her chest, as if something was stabbed into her heart. But nothing was there.

As Harry was all well and disappointed that his broom was destroyed, he was worried for his friend as she layed on a hospital bed, completely unconscious.

Rose layed there for a couple of months, people were worried that she wasn't going to wake up. Many visited her in the hospital, they gave flowers and sweets, even Sirius secretly went to see her in his dog form. He wanted his daughter to be okay.

And it was then on a random day of the week, Rose sat up with a massive gasp. Her hand clutched her chest and she breathed heavily, the noise she had made got Poppy's attention and she hurried on over, looking at Rose in shock and happiness that she was awake. Rose asked after getting her breath back.

"What the bloody hell happened?"

Poppy grimaced and started to explain everything, Rose let out a breath of disbelief and looked out the window as snow had distracted her. She asked again.

"It's snowing? How long was I out for?"

Poppy smiled sadly and responded.

"2 months."

Rose's eyes widened and she exclaimed.

"2 months?! Fucking hell!"

Poppy immediately scolded her.

"Language, young lady."

Rose smiled apologetically and started to get up, Poppy lunged forward and went to stop her, but Rose felt absolutely fine. She could walk normally and acted like nothing had happened. However, there was one other question that was in her mind.

"What happened to my broom?"

Poppy smiled thinly and knew her answer was going to bring a bad reaction, but she didn't want to lie. So she explained how Rose's broom, like Harry's, got destroyed by the Whomping Willow. Rose groaned in annoyance and complained.

"Now I'm going to have to use those crappy school brooms, they give me splinters."

Poppy chuckled and reminded her that the last Hogmeade trip of the year was today and if Rose's mood wasn't already down, it was dampened even more. Rose huffed out and thanked Poppy for looking after her before skipping out of the wing and headed towards the great hall. She bursted through the doors and exclaimed.

"You can't get rid of me yet, bitchessss."

Everyone looked at Rose in shock and she just smiled before going over to the Gryffindor table and grabbing some breakfast, acting like she wasn't just in a coma for 2 months. Hermione immediately jumped on Rose and smacked her arm for being away for too long. Rose mumbled sarcastically.

"Relax, Mione. It was only 2 months. Besides, I'm completely fine."

She then looked at Harry and uttered.

"Sorry that the Whomping Willow got our brooms, maybe something magical will happen and we'll get new ones at the end of the year."

Rose chuckled as she was joking, but boy did she know how right she'll be. Well.. sort of.

Everyone who was allowed, went to Hogsmeade and Harry and Rose sulked as they weren't allowed. Rose turned to Harry as they looked at everyone leaving from the clock tower.

"Snowball fight?"

Harry shrugged and Rose rolled her eyes at a depressed Harry, she put her coat on to be warmer and excused herself to see her cat after 2 months.