🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

Another D.A. lesson is ongoing and today the students were learning how to disarm each other and some other spells.

As Harry was tending to Neville, Rose was helping Parvati as she needed to tighten her hold on her wand so it gives more grip. As Parvati got it, Rose also went round helping and looking at other people to make sure they were okay and comfortable with doing the spells.

Unfortunately, as Nigel was being suspended in the air by Cho, Harry went beside her and Cho got distracted, making her lose focus, meaning Nigel fell as the spell stopped, he banged his head on the floor and groaned in pain. Rose gasped, walked forward and helped Nigel up. She also healed a small cut on his head. Rose then looked to Cho and snapped.

"Keep your focus! You're lucky he only got a little cut."

Cho gulped and Harry felt guilty as he was the reason why Cho got distracted in the first place.

To calm herself down, Rose went over to Neville as she felt calm around him. She tried to get his confidence up.

"Neville, I know you can do it. Think about how proud your parents would be if you disarmed someone."

Neville listened to every word and nodded, he stood in a stance and cleared his throat. He then raised his wand at Padma and confidently spoke.

"Expelliarmus."

To everyone's surprise, the wand Padma was holding, shot out of her hand and landed behind her. It took Neville a few seconds to realise that he had actually done it. But when he did realise it, he let out a laugh of disbelief and hugged Rose tightly. Everyone clapped for him and crowded round, congratulating him.

As Neville was hugging Rose, she whispered softly.

"Your parents would be so proud of you, Neville. I just know it."

Neville smiled and for the rest of the day, he had this massive smile on his face, a smile that wouldn't even dissappear if Goyle or Crabbe was mean to him.

🌹

More lessons went by and more decrees went up. One of the decrees that went up was do with something called an Inquisitorial Squad. And Rose saw Draco, Pansy and the other Slytherin's join it.

Rose was shocked at how many D.A. lessons had gone by, it felt like only yesterday when Neville had found the RoR. But this lesson that Rose and Harry taught was a lot more exciting.

A different statue of Filch on wheels were made and it moved towards a student, that said student would then have to shoot a defence spell at it. And for 30 minutes, the statue went backwards and forwards towards different students and when it got to Ginny, she used a spell that was good.

"Reducto."

The spell hit the statue and it shattered to pieces, the ashes of the statue went down the drain and everyone looked to Ginny in shock. She smirked as Harry was staring at her, but it disappeared when wind began coming up from the drain, making the ashes come back up. And before their eyes, the statue of Filch was there, in one piece.

Everyone was confused, even Rose was, but when the statue came towards her, she instantly shot a spell out of her hand.

"Bombarda Maxima!"

Everyone shielded their eyes as the spell hit the statue and it exploded. Pieces flew everywhere, but luckily, no one was hurt. When everything was calmed down, people were looking at Rose. She smirked and muttered sassily as Nathan was gazing at her proudly.