🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

After Rose had hung out with Neville, she met up with the trio in the great hall for study lesson. They heard Pansy ask Draco.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?"

Draco responded, glad to be getting more attention.

"It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm, I can't possibly do any homework."

Ron scoffed at Draco and muttered in annoyance.

"Listen to the idiot, he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

Rose nodded and Harry uttered.

"Yeah, but at least Hagrid didn't get fired."

Hermione went next.

"I hear Draco's father is furious, we haven't heard the end of this."

Suddenly, Seamus came running in, shouting loudly.

"He's been sighed, he's been sighted."

He got the attention of the whole hall and Ron asked.

"Who?"

Seamus answered.

"Sirius Black!"

Rose faltered and kept sitting as others went over to the newspaper, her leg was bouncing up and down nervously and Hermione declared in shock.

"Dufftown, that's not far from here."

Neville asked in fright.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?"

Bem added on.

"With Dementors at every entrance?"

Seamus inputted as well.

"Dementors, he's slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?"

Bem added on.

"That's right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

Ron mumbled out.

"What do you think, Rose?"

He turned his head to look at her, but let out a "huh?" when he saw that she wasn't there. The others looked and Hermione felt sorry for Rose, she immediately got up and excused herself before going to the dorms and finding Rose looking out the window and twiddling her Lyra constellation necklace between her fingers.

Hermione sighed and placed down her bag and joined Rose, she asked softly.

"Are you alright?"

Rose looked down and sighed before looking at Hermione and responding.

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Everyone thinks that Sirius is this big bad man, a criminal, but I know he isn't. He wouldn't just sell out Harry's parents and he wouldn't kill Pettigrew. From what Remus has told me, Sirius is a very loyal man, he's someone who would care for his friends, not sell them out and get them murdered. He already lost my mother, and then he lost his best friends, then he got framed and put in Azkaban for 12 years, losing me and now he's out for revenge. I don't blame him, though. I would too if I were him. It's only a certain amount of time until he comes here. I miss him Hermione, don't be shocked if I end up helping him. I don't think Harry has clicked on that Sirius is my dad, don't tell him though, he needs to find out on his own. Whether it be by me or someone else."

Hermione stared at Rose and frowned when she saw tears beginning to form in Rose's eyes. She then let out a "oh, Rose" and pulled her into a hug. Rose hugged back and sniffled as she thought about how much her dad had lost. Hermione tried to cheer her up.