🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

Rose and Neville stood in the middle of the Great Hall, some others were fighting Death Eaters, but some people like the Weasley's, Mikaelsons and Co and Mimi were watching as Bellatrix walked forward and taunted.

"Ah, Rose Black and Neville Longbottom. How good it is to see you both. How's your parents, Neville? And how's your father, Rose?"

Rose grinded her teeth in irritance and hissed out.

"Fuck you!"

Bellatrix laughed loudly and shot a spell at Neville, causing him to instantly block it and send it back which caught Bellatrix off guard a little and Rose used that to her advantage as she sent a spell too. Bellatrix blocked it and Rose was glad she had her vamp speed because the spell almost hit her.

The three then got into a duel and people watched anxiously. Spells were shot, spells were blocked, spells were deflected and some spells were hitting the target. That target being Bellatrix. As she saw that the two were ahead of her, she exclaimed childishly.

"It's 2 against 1, that's not fair!"

Rose rolled her eyes and Neville harshly retorted.

"Oh yeah? Well how fair was it when you were shooting the Cruciatus Curse at my parents and they couldn't fight back? That was 2 against 1."

Bellatrix faltered and Rose smirked proudly, Neville then used Crucio on Bellatrix several times and watched as she screamed in pain. Rose taunted her and Bellatrix shakily recovered.

"How do you like that? Huh? Being tortured? That's what Alice and Frank Longbottom felt when you were torturing them."

Rose added on.

"And this is what Hermione felt."

Rose used her strength to push Bellatrix on the ground and hold her there, she then conjured a knife and started giving Bellatrix a taste of her own medicine by carving Psycho Bitch into her arm, just like she did with Mudblood on Hermione's. Bellatrix screamed out and Rose was enjoying it, enjoying that she could feel the pain that she had inflicted on other people.

Once Rose was done, she got up and yanked Bellatrix up with her. She then uttered to Neville.

"Ready, Neville?"

Bellatrix looked confused and Neville replied.

"Ready, Rose."

They both counted down and overpowered Bellatrix as they each shot a spell at her, watching her freeze up and look like she was being squeezed. They then shot another spell that was the same as each other and watched as Bellatrix blew up like a balloon.

Everyone who had watched, were in shock and awe. They watched as pieces of Bellatrix slowly disintegrated until she was no longer there. And when she wasn't, Rose and Neville let go of a breath they didn't even know know they were holding. The two then hugged and were just glad to have gotten revenge.

As Rose was feeling happy that she got revenge, she didn't realise that Ron and Hermione were about to be eaten by Nagini, but just at the last second, Bem appeared and swung the sword, killing Nagini and ultimately killing the last bit of soul of Voldemort as Harry finished him. And just like Bellatrix, Voldemort also started to have pieces of himself disintegrate.

When Voldemort had gone, it was like a massive pressure over the Wizarding World had released and the Death Eaters who were left, yelled in pain and looked to their Dark Mark to see it had faded a lot and only really looked like a scar now. As they knew their leader had been defeated, they tried to get away, but were captured and sent to Azkaban to serve their deserved time. For life.

And as for everyone else, the fights and duels had ended and now they were paying tributes to their deceased and resting as they were all exhausted. Fred repeatedly thanked Rose for saving his life and she told him that she would help him control everything. The Weasley's were insanely thankful for Rose and were forever in her debt for saving him.

Rose, Nathaniel and Hermione were sat with each other, waiting for Harry to get back, and as he walked through the great hall doors, he began to get claps and greets of "well done", "thank you", etc. Harry only smiled and nodded a little as even though he had just defeated the most evil and powerful Wizard, his heart still hurt for the ones he lost during the war, and the ones he lost over the years.

Rose immediately got up and ran over to him, pulling him into a tight hug and rubbing his back as he looked exhausted and tired. Harry sunk into his girlfriend as he held back tears, but they soon fell as he looked over her shoulder and saw many students and adults covered in white sheets. He also looked at the hall as it was in complete shambles.. hell, the whole castle and grounds were in shambles.

When they let go of each other, Rose placed her hands on his cheeks and looked into his exhausted eyes. She reassured him.

"Harry, you've done it. You defeated Voldemort. You did it."

Harry smiled a little and leaned into her touch ever so slightly, glad to see that she was there in front of him and not under a sheet. He then saw his friends, Ron held hands with a shaken up Lavender, Hermione was smiling as she spoke to Luna and Ginny, Neville was helping Mimi sit down, Dean and Seamus were sat close to each other with Seamus' head on Dean's shoulder and Dean's head on Seamus'.

He glanced over the whole great hall until Hagrid walked over to him, Harry hugged Hagrid and they spoke briefly before Harry gestured Hermione, Rose and Ron to follow him.

Rose kissed Nathaniel and got up with the help of Hermione. The three followed him out of the castle and walked to a bridge, overlooking the ruined grounds of Hogwarts.

Harry had the Elder Wand in his hand and he was twirling it around with his fingers. Hermione suddenly asked after they had been in a comfortable silence.

"Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand?"

Harry looked up and explained.

"It answered to somebody else. When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the Astronomy Tower. From that moment on, the wand answered to him, until the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor."

Ron caught on and trailed off.

"So that means.."

Harry announced with a nod.

"It's mine."

He stared at the wand in his hand and Ron asked.

"What should we do with it?"

He faltered as the looks from the girls were telling him rephrase the sentence, so he did.

"I-I mean, what are you going to do with it?"

Harry thought for a few seconds before snapping it in half, causing Ron to squeak in disbelief. Harry then threw the pieces into the abyss.

The four then stood, staring into the abyss and shambles of what they used to call home, feeling relieved that it was all over. After 7 years, Voldemort was finally defeated and the Wizarding World was in peace once again.