🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

After the group had finished up, they were walking with the Golden Trio through the snow on the way back to Hogwarts, Rose laughed as Hermione was a little bit tipsy due to having 3 Butterbeers, but as she was about to speak, she got cut off by Leanne screaming.

Their heads shot to her as the sight of Katie Bell sprawled out in the snow set them on edge, Leanne turned to the group and uttered in a panicked tone.

"I warned her, I warned her not to touch it."

They got a bit closer, just to pause as Katie was suddenly being dragged around like a doll, their eyes widened as she shot off into the air and screamed bloody murder as she was getting possessed. Soon, she fell back to the ground, twitching.

Hagrid had popped up behind them and ordered.

"Don't get any closer. Get back, all of you."

They gave way and he walked through the middle, hurriedly making his way to Katie and softly picking her up. He held her and Harry went over to pick up the necklace that had fallen out when Hagrid ordered again.

"Do not touch that, except the wrappings. Do you understand?"

Harry nodded and he very carefully picked it up, the others followed him and Hermione walked closer to Rose, shivering, not just from the cold, but from what had just happened.

They all went back to Hogwarts and Katie was rushed to the Hospital Wing, as for Ron, Hermione, Harry, Rose, Nathan and Leanne, they were stood in a room with Minnie. The necklace was layed out and McGonagall looked at it for a few minutes before asking Leanne who looked traumatised.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?"

Leanne responded.

"It's like I said, she left to go to the loo, and when she came back, she had the package. She said it was important that she deliver it."

Minnie asked.

"Did she say to whom?"

Leanne nodded and answered.

"To Professor Dumbledore."

Minnie inhaled before letting out a soft sigh and dismissing Leanne.

"Very well, thank you, Leanne. You may go."

Leanne nodded again and left the room and when she was gone, Minnie spoke to the quartet, glancing at Nathan who cuddled into Rose's side, sighing to himself.

"Why is it when something happens, it is always you four?"

Ron replied.

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years."

Then Rose added on.

"Come on, Minnie. You know us, trouble always follows us.. or we're sometimes the ones causing it.."

Rose trailed off and Hermione had to hold in a laugh, Minnie then looked at Snape as he had entered the room.

"Oh, Severus."

Snape slowly walked to the necklace and used his wand and magic to pick it up, the quartet glanced at each other as it made some mysterious and dark noises as it was being suspended in the air. McGonagall asked Snape.

"What do you think?"

Snape responded.

"I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive."

Harry suddenly piped up.

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie, off the pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly."

Minnie nodded.

"Yes, she was cursed."

And then Harry blurted out unsuspectingly.

"It was Malfoy."

The other four looked at him in bewilderment and Minnie and Snape turned their head to him as Snape placed the necklace down. McGonagall stated.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter."

Snape added on.

"Indeed, your evidence?"

Harry replied.

"I just know."

Snape mocked him back.

"You just... know?"

There was a bit of silence until he continued.

"Once again, you astonish me with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing, how grand it must be to be the Chosen One."

Rose snickered, but turned serious once her friends looked at her incredulously. There was more silence until Minnie interjected.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories, all of you."

Rose linked arms with Hermione and pulled her along as she skipped out of the room whilst speaking.

"See you later, Minnie. Love ya."

Unbeknownst to Rose, McGonagall was smiling sadly a little as it reminded her of Sirius. She then sighed and walked back to her office, slightly reminiscing of the Marauders and what trouble they got into.

And as for Rose, she kissed Nathaniel before dragging Hermione to the dorm and planning their outfit for Slughorn's dinner tomorrow.