🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🌹

Today is boxing day and the girls were currently getting ready for a last girls day out.

Once they were all dressed and such, they left and started the day with breakfast at a cafe, they then walked around before going on a shopping spree

Once they were all dressed and such, they left and started the day with breakfast at a cafe, they then walked around before going on a shopping spree. That took a few hours, then they did a lot more stuff.

🌹

It soon got to night time and the girls changed into some clothes to wear at a club. Nathan couldn't stop staring at his girlfriend because of what she was wearing and that made Rose smirk.

The girls were complimented a lot and thankfully were let into the club, the loud music and multicolour lights made Rose smile and they immediately went over to the bar to get some drinks

Rose sipped her drink and made sure that when she wasn't using it, it was covered so no one could spike her. A song came on and Hayley pulled Rose off her stool, making her laugh.

The girls danced together until someone came over to Rose and tried to flirt and also tried to kiss her. He went to move a piece of hair when Rose placed her hand on the guy's face and pushed him to the ground roughly. (A/N: Kind of the scene where Rebekah did the same thing. This ↓)

The guy groaned and got up, exclaiming

"You bitch!"

He went to slap Rose, but she caught his hand and bent his arm behind his back, pushing him harshly against a wall, his face was smushed against the said wall and was whimpering when he saw Rose's eyes turn red and her true face appeared in the corner of his eye. She bent his arm again and he shouted in pain, she scolded him calmly.

"Never lay a hand on a woman, because you never know what kind of karma you will face. You're lucky I'm in a good mood."

The guy asked in pain.

"Who are you?! What are you?!"

Rose smirked and responded.

"I'm the person who is going to cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead so you look like a limp-dick unicorn. And what do you think I am?"

The guy shouted.

"A monster!"

Rose let out a dry laugh and declared.

"Indeed I am, now, what do you want me to do? Cut your dick off? Drink your blood? Or even better, snap your neck?"

The guy freaked out and begged.

"Please, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to. M-My girlfriend just broke up with me and I t-thought I could try and score a babe. I'm sorry!"

Rose snickered and mumbled.

"No wonder your girlfriend broke up with you."

Rose then turned the guy around and looked into his eyes before compelling him.

"You will forget this ever happened and you will never lay a hand on anyone just because you're pathetic and lonely. Got it?"

The guy looked dazed and slowly nodded, causing Rose to smile and pat his cheek before uttering a "good" before letting him go. The guy walked off and Rose turned to the girls who looked proud and amused, they then went back to drinking and dancing like none of that even happened.

🌹

The sun was starting to come up and the girls were now back at the Abattoir, groaning as they had a massive hangover. Unfortunately for Rose, she had to go back to Hogwarts today.

But as she was laying on her back with Nathan's head on her chest, using her breasts as a pillow. Rose sighed loudly and jumped a little when her owl suddenly came through the window. She smiled and sat up, laughing when Nathan whined, wanting to cuddle more.

Nova came over and dropped a newspaper in her owners lap. Rose thanked the owl and picked up the said newspaper, the smile on her face dropped as she saw what was on the front page.

Rose dropped the newspaper and announced to Nathan in shock.

"The Burrow was on fire on Christmas Day. Everyone's okay, but I think the Death Eaters did it. Remember the school we saw on the TV?"

Nathan nodded and Rose continued.

"I'll have to see how the others are doing when we get to Hogwarts. They must be so shaken up, I wish I was there to help them. They have to rebuild their house."

Nathan felt bad for the Weasley's and tried to get it off Rose's mind by starting to pack their trunks.

Once they were done, it was time to say goodbye to the rest of the Mikaelsons and Co. Rose got a little teary as she hugged them all and bid them goodbye.

Now Nathaniel and Rose apparated to King's Cross and got on the train, Rose sighed and sat down, hoping to see the Mikaelsons and Co soon. And soon she will.