🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

For the next morning, Rose had gotten her timetable and was glad to have a free lesson first thing. So for that lesson, she wandered the halls alone. Her friends did their own thing and Rose was content with being on her own.

But that soon ended when she overheard a boy mutter quite loudly to his friends.

"Look, it's that vampire freak. I wonder what her father thought when she got turned into one. I bet that's why he died, she probably killed him. She's dangerous and a threat to us, although, I think being a female vampire, she's quite weak."

Rose paused in her walking and walked backwards a few steps, she then turned on the heels of her feet and stood right in front of the guy. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around with a smirk, only for it to drop when he saw the menacing glare that he received from the "freak" he was talking about.

But she put on an innocent face and greeted him.

"Hi, it seems as though I'm the "vampire freak" you're talking about. Now you see, I have no problem with the shit-talking about me. But what you will not do, is disrespect my father.. may he rest in peace."

Rose was clearly taller than the boy and her towering over him obviously made him feel small. But he probably felt smaller from the attitude he was getting. He glanced at his friends who had wide eyes as they watched the humanity-free vampire.

She continued.

"Also, who even the fuck are you to comment on my supposed "weakness"? I've never seen you before in my life. And trust me, I've seen a lot of people and you don't particularly stand out."

She gave him a look over with a disgusted look on her face and the boy grumbled as he got a little embarrassed when his friends laughed at him. He glared at Rose and she snickered as he didn't look intimidating, not one bit. She then began circling him with her arms behind her back.

"Oh, I'm stronger than you'll ever be, whether I'm a vampire or not. And the fact that you're openly sexist, just goes to show how pathetic you really are. You must have not done your research on vampires as well because I can assure you.. we're strong. Even if I am a "female".

Her nose scrunched up at the last bit as she remembered how he had spat it in distaste. She then gets an idea and asks.

"Hmm, how about I show you just how strong I am? Shall I?"

The guy froze in his spot and looked at his friends for help, but they just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing. His breathing began to get unsteady as he watched as Rose circled him like he was her prey.

But she stopped directly in front of him and he didn't know what was going to happen next. The boy nervously laughed and tried to defend himself.

"I-I was only joking, you k-know?"

Rose scoffed and held a hand in front of her, using her magic to push the guy and slam him into the wall. She then moved her arm up and he went along with it, being held up with his legs dangling.

Her magic kept the guy up by his neck and his legs were wiggling, trying to reach the floor, but her magic just made the grip tighter. She lectured him.

"How about this, you sexist piece of shit? How is joking about someone's death and saying that I'm "weak", just because I'm a woman and that I killed my own father because I'm a vampire funny? Do you see anyone else laughing?"

The guy shook his head the best he could and coughed when her grip tightened as she continued on, her aura getting dark.

"Does your mother know that you're this disrespectful to women? How would she feel to know that her little boy, the one who she raised to be a gentlemen, the mummy's boy, turned out to be a sexist pig who will probably get no pussy or dick in his life? Someone would probably hear one word from that stupid mouth or yours and know immediately that you're a walking red flag. I've got a question for that small brain of yours. Do you think I'm dumb?"