🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

As everyone listened to Dumbledore as he went on about the Tri-Wizard Tournament, there was a sudden clap of thunder and lightning that scared everyone. But it disappeared as someone had used their wand.

Everyone turned to the person who did it and most recognised him, some did not. But Rose definitely did. It was Mad-Eye Moody, Ex-Auror.

However, she didn't get a good feeling about Moody. His mechanical eyes swivelled everywhere and stopped at Rose and Harry before he took a sip of something. Nathan leaned into Rose and mumbled.

"I don't have a good feeling about him, who is he anyway?"

Rose explained as to who Moody is and Nathan nodded along, they both shared the same feeling of darkness whenever they looked at Moody, but it got shook off when Dumbledore continued.

When he announced that no one under 17 can enter, many people complained and thought it wasn't fair. But the fact it has a death toll, many knew not to enter. Rose, however, didn't want to enter as she just wanted a chill year. (A/N: Sorry babes. A chill year is impossible when Harry James Potter is around.)

When Dumbledore revealed the Goblet of Fire, people awed from the blue fire that was emitting from it. After all the talk of the Tri-Wizard Tournament was over, it was time to eat. And even though Vampires don't need to necessarily eat, Rose and Nathan still tucked in.

🌹

The feast was soon over and Dumbledore excused everyone. Everyone began getting up and leaving, whispering and murmuring as they watched Nathan and Rose laugh as they left as well. Many were confused as to how it was possible that she was alive, but they disregarded that as they couldn't help but stare at the two and how they looked good together.

The Gryffindors arrived at their Common Room and saw Rose and Nathan sit on the sofa, they then made Rose tell them about what happened on that night.

"Fine, I guess I can relive the night I got attacked by Pettigrew."

Rose sighed and leant back as Nathan wrapped a swift arm around her shoulder, Harry glared and Rose smirked before carrying on.

"So, when Peter turned back into his Animagus, I wasn't going to just let him go after all that he did to my father. I chased him through the Forbidden Forest and he made me trip, I got back up and he used magic to hold me on the ground. He disarmed me and began torturing me with harmful spells that made cuts all over my body. He seemed to like it a bit too much because he slit my stomach open and was about to leave me to bleed to death until a wand magically appeared by my head. I gathered enough energy to grab the wand and I petrified him, as I layed there dying, a boy appeared by my side and took me away. That boy being this handsome devil next to me."

Rose pointed to Nathan and they both smirked, Ron asked a question.

"But Hagrid and Fang found your body in the Forbidden Forest. And we saw your body getting buried at your funeral."

Rose smiled and explained.

"Yes, well, the Mikaelsons took care of that. And if it makes it better, I was there along with my new family. Anymore questions?"

Bem asked curiously.

"Did you meet the rest of the Mikaelsons? I remember the book you read about them."

Rose nodded and responded.

"Indeed I did, they saved me, they took care of me and made me feel loved and welcome. I'm very close to the Mikaelsons and everyone else that was there to save me. And then I met Nathan. As I was on my death bed, in pain as my insides were destroyed from all the spells, Nathan suddenly felt my pain as well. It took everyone seconds to realise that we're soulmates."

Harry stuttered out as his heart dropped.

"S-Soulmates?"

This time, Nathan responded.

"That's right, Potter. If anyone tries to hurt Rose, you'll have to get through me and my family. But beware, we're not all vampires. We have a hybrid, witches, werewolves. We will have no mercy to those who try to come between us, who try and hurt us. Remember, we are 1000x stronger than you, so don't even try it."

Everyone gulped as his voice was very stern and serious, Rose smirked and cleared her throat before speaking up.

"Well, that's enough for tonight. We will answer questions tomorrow."

Rose got up first and pulled Nathan up, they hugged before bidding each other goodnight and departing. Nathan is joining Fred and George's dorm and Hermione squealed before pulling Rose to their dorm. Harry frowned as he wanted to talk to Rose.

When the girls got to the dorm, Hermione and Rose sat on Rose's bed and Lavender, Parvati and Padma was sitting on theirs. Hermione asked excitedly.

"Are you and Nathan actually soulmates?"

Rose nodded and smiled, Lavender fangirled and exclaimed.

"He's so cute! But I know he's all yours."

Rose chuckled and Padma asked cheekily.

"Have you two had your first kiss yet?"

Rose shook her head and responded.

"Even though we spent the whole summer together, we haven't kissed. However, we've had a few close calls, but we kept getting interrupted."

Padma groaned in annoyance and Parvati went next.

"So you spent the whole summer with vampires, witches, werewolves and a hybrid?"

Rose nodded again and replied.

"Yup, they were very welcoming and made me feel at home. They're not as scary as people make them to be. But if you do get on their bad side, well.. that's a whole new story."

Parvati hummed in thought and found it very interesting, they all did. The girls got changed into their pj's and unknowingly stared at Rose's new body.

They thought it was weird that she had a massive growth spurt at 14, but they disregarded it. If only they knew that Rose isn't actually 14.