🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

September, October, November and December went by fast and it was currently the 24th of December, Christmas Eve.

Many people had gone home to see family and Rose was with Nathan, on their way to the graveyard in Godric's Hollow.

When they got there, Nathan gripped Rose's hand and she led him to her mother and father's grave. Once they got there, Rose crouched down and started talking to it.

"Mum, Dad, Merry Christmas Eve. I hope you're celebrating in the after-life with James and Lily. I also hope you've been watching over me and are proud of me. I saved a bunch of people a few months ago from getting hurt and drowning, but I have a feeling that I won't be able to do that for this war. I'm worried that I'm going to lose the people I love, and that I won't be there in time to save them."

She felt Nathan's hand on her shoulder, softly rubbing it. So she cleared her throat and changed the subject.

"Anyway, Nathan and I have brought back the D.A. and have been training the students for this fight. And I know for sure that we're gonna win this war. We're gonna kill Voldyshit and get him back for killing Lily and James. I'm also going to get Bellatrix back for her killing you, dad. I will get revenge, I promise. Now, I must go to James and Lily's grave to wish them Merry Christmas and such. I love you."

Rose got up, softly patted the shared gravestone and made a wreath appear, she then led Nathan to James and Lily's grave and crouched down again before speaking.

"Hello, James, Lily. Merry Christmas Eve, I hope you're celebrating in the after-life with Tabitha and Sirius. You should be very proud of Harry, he's currently hunting for Horcruxes with Hermione and Ron and I hope they're doing good. I have a feeling that James and Sirius betted over when Harry and I would get together, but I bet you two didn't expect me to be in a poly relationship, with Harry, Hermione and of course, Nathan. And I did exactly what you told me to do 16 years ago, Lily. I looked after Harry, well, as much as I could. But I assure you, we will win this war, we will get revenge on Voldyshit for murdering you both. He will go down, I promise. Again, Merry Christmas. I love you."

Rose stood up again and made a wreath appear again. Her and Nathaniel then stood in silence for a few seconds until apparating away, not realising that Harry and Hermione were near the graveyard as well, to do the same.

When Nathaniel and Rose got back home, they had some fun to cheer up Rose and then spent Christmas with the Mikaelsons again before having to go back to Hogwarts.

🌹

Now it's around April and school was going normal, other than the fact that most students weren't at Hogwarts due to the Easter Holiday.

But right now, Nathaniel was laying his head on Rose's lap, smiling contently as his hair was being played with by his girlfriend. The group was in a bit of a silence until Natnan piped up.

"Your legs look great in these jeans, Rose."

Rose chuckled and responded teasingly.

"You should see me without them."

And Neville being his adorable, clueless self, asked in confusion.

"Why would you take your legs off?"

There was a round of laughs as Neville went red and realized what Rose actually meant, he then chuckled and they all got into a small conversation.

But as Rose was talking, along with her friends, she suddenly felt her body being tugged. It only took a few seconds for Rose to realise that Hermione needed her because before she had the chance to speak, she was being apparated to Malfoy Manor. And the sight she was seeing, was making her angry.

There was Hermione, sprawled out of on the floor with Bellatrix hovering over her, Hermione was crying and before Rose could acknowledge what was going on, Hermione was suddenly letting out a blood curdling scream as Bellatrix carved into her arm.

Rose instantly sped over to Bellatrix and yanked her up by her hair, she then threw Bellatrix against the wall and went over to Hermione, helping her up, trying to ignore the strong smell of blood.

Bellatrix had gotten up with the help from Narcissa and looked at Rose with a glare, she exclaimed.

"How dare you hurt your own cousin!" (A/N: They're cousins, right? Cuz Sirius and Bellatrix are cousins, so what would Sirius' daughter be towards Bellatrix and the other sisters?)

Rose rolled her eyes and retorted bitterly.

"How dare you kill my dad and torture my girlfriend!"

Bellatrix faltered and Rose suddenly sped over to a Death Eater and bit his neck roughly, drinking his blood to the point where his head fell off. She turned around, moved her hair and wiped the corner of her mouth before sassily asking.

"Who's next?"

A few of the Death Eaters backed away, frightened for their lives and in the corner of her eye, she could see Ron and Harry staring at her in shock. Soon, they all started duelling, until Bellatrix got Hermione and placed a knife to her neck. She ordered sharply.

"Drop it! Drop the wands!"

Harry and Ron dropped their wands and before Rose could get to Hermione, she was suddenly being held back with ropes soaked in Vervain.

Rose screamed in pain and tried to get out, but couldn't. Bellatrix ordered again as she smirked.

"Pick them up, Draco. Now!"

Draco reluctantly picked up the wands and Bellatrix taunted.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter, he's all bright and shiny and new again. Just in time for the Dark Lord, call him."

Bellatrix looked to Draco and repeated.

"Call him!"

As Draco didn't, Lucius stepped up and lifted up his sleeve shirt to reveal the Dark Mark. And as he was about to press down on it, everyone's attention was directed to the ceiling where Dobby was currently unscrewing the chandelier.

Just as the chandelier started to drop, Rose broke the ropes with her strength and caught Hermione as Bellatrix threw her, just in time to miss the chandelier that could've hit them. Harry wrestled the wands off of Draco and stupefied Lucius whilst Ron, Rose, Hermione, Griphook, Dobby and eventually Harry, stood together.

Bellatrix shouted at Dobby.

"Stupid elf! You could've killed me."

Dobby replied as he stood on a pillar.

"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure."

Narcissa swung her wand and Dobby clicked his fingers, causing the wand to fly out of Narcissa's hand and into his. Bellatrix exclaimed in disbelief.

"How dare you take a witch's wand?! How dare you defy your masters?"

Harry and Rose got deja vu with what Dobby said next.

"Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends."

The group gripped hands and as Rose took one last look at Bellatrix, she realized that there was a stake instead of a knife. Rose's new worst nightmare.

And before she could vamp speed away, she was already being sucked into the apparation, staring at the stake that was now currently flying towards them.