🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

When Rose came to, she realised that she wasn't laying on the floor anymore, and instead was laying on a soft bed. At first, she thought she was dead, but as she opened her eyes, she saw several people crowding around her, looking worried. She had no idea as to who these people were, but she felt around for her wand and couldn't find it.

She frantically sat up, but immediately regretted it as her stomach burned immensely. A blonde woman stepped forward and enunciated softly.

"Don't move, your stomach is badly cut. We managed to stop the bleeding, but your insides are severly destroyed. You don't have long left."

Rose's eyes widened and she mumbled out.

"Where's my wand?"

She glanced at everyone and repeated the question with gritted teeth.

"Where. Is. My. Wand?"

A brunette boy took it out of his pocket and handed it to Rose who let out a heavy breath of relief and kept it by her side in case something happened.

She then looked at the group again and asked the question that was begging to be let out.

"Besides the fact that I'm dying, who are you guys and why the fuck are you all so bloody fit?"

There was a round of laughs and the group began introducing themselves.

"Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Finn Mikaelson."

"Elijah Mikaelson."

"Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Kol Mikaelson."

"Freya Mikaelson."

"Katherine Pierce."

"Hayley Marshall."

"Davina Claire."

"Marcel Gerard."

"Camille O'Connell."

Rose then looked at the boy who had saved her, he smirked and announced.

"And I'm Nathaniel Mikaelson." (A/N: Nathaniel is played by the one and only... LOUIS PARTRIDGE!!! I can't help it, he's absolutely amazing.)

Rose's mouth was open wide and she got a flashback from when she read that book about Supernatural Beings, she asked.

"Sooo, you mean you are the Mikaelsons. The first original vampires?"

The Mikaelsons smirked proudly and Rose sighed whilst mumbling a "bloody hell.", but she was then overwhelmed with a severe burning sensation and she screamed out in pain. Nathaniel shot forward and Rose muttered out through the pain in a panicked tone.

"Oh shit, I'm actually dying. Dude, I'm too pretty to die!"

She grabbed Nathaniel's hand and begged as tears streamed down her face in fright as the pain got too much, she was also sweating profusely.

The others watched and felt sorry for the girl, but Nathaniel felt worse for Rose as he was the one to save her. It also didn't help that he could feel her pain as well.

Everyone watched as Nathaniel started to hurt as well, he fell to his knees and groaned and gripped his stomach. They watched in amazement as they had just clicked that Nathaniel and Rose are soulmates. It was him who has been watching Rose, making sure she wasn't in any danger.

They murmured between each other and came up with an idea of Davina and Freya making an ageing potion to age Rose up to 18 and to put a bit of Nathaniel's blood in it so when Rose drinks it, Nathaniel can snap her neck and she'll wake up as a Vampire. But they had to get everything ready for the plan to work.

As Freya and Davina were making the potion, the pain of both Rose and Nathaniel was subsiding a little. Nathaniel got back up off the floor and sat on the bed, breathing heavily. He glanced at his siblings and they nodded, he let out a sigh and nodded back, acknowledging everything.

Nathaniel watched Rose as Klaus told her the plan as well.

"We're going to give you an ageing potion that will age you up to 18, that's because as the years go by, you don't want to be stuck as a 13 year old.. for legal reasons."

Rose nodded along and Klaus carried on.

"Now, don't be scared, but we're putting some of Nathaniel's blood in the potion, so when you drink it and die, you'll come back as a Vampire."

Rose's eyes widened and she blew out a breath of disbelief, never in a million years would she think of becoming a vampire. But if it is to save her from dying, she was all for it.

Rebekah and Katherine helped Rose sit up a little so she could digest the potion without choking, and every minute that went by, her nerves were getting worse. Nathaniel noticed.

"Calm down, love. You'll have a heart attack from how fast your heartbeat is going. Everything will be fine, we'll be by your side. I promise."

Rose looked at Nathaniel and smiled gratefully, but then she got distracted by his looks. His brown fluffy hair, brown eyes and a sharp jawline that could cut her finger like paper. She got so lost in looking at him that she didn't realise that the potion was ready.

And it wasn't until Hayley cleared her throat with a look of amusement on her face that Rose blinked and blushed, she cleared her throat and looked away.

Davina walked over to the bed and handed Rose the cup, Rose stared into it and sighed before looking at everyone else and mumbling a "down the hatch" before drinking it all in one swig. She swallowed it and coughed a little at the pungent taste.

As she was about to speak, she was overwhelmed again as everything started to grow. Her body, her hair, her height, etc.

Everyone watched as Rose grew before their eyes, they found it quite interesting, but when Rose started to scream again, they got worried. Once she had stopped growing, Nathaniel quickly lifted Rose's head and muttered a "see you on the other side" before snapping her neck. The sound of her neck was loud and many winced, Rose went limp and Nathaniel layed her down properly so she was more comfortable.

The rest got comfy as they waited for Rose to come back, they knew she'd be powerful as she was going to be a witch and a vampire. But they didn't know just how powerful she'd be.