🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

(A/N: I know by this time, Harry and the others will be at Grimmauld Place due to Arthur's injury, but pretend that's the day after. I've got some drama in this one.)

The next day, whilst everyone was at breakfast, Rose was breaking into the speaker room. Once she got in, she sat down in the chair and got ready. When she was, she pressed the button and spoke into the microphone that's linked to all the speakers in the castle.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, whores and sluts, twats and dipshits, cunts and arseholes. I would like to announce that Harry Potter and Cho Chang were seen passionately snogging by Cedric Diggory and moi, last night. They both knew that Cho was still together with Cedric, but dismissed that thinking they wouldn't be caught. But oh were they wrong. Now, normally, I wouldn't give a shit to who kisses who, unless it's me and Nathan, but the fact that Cedric saw his "girlfriend" kissing another boy, just doesn't sit well with me. Now, you will be dealing with my petty arse for however long, so don't be surprised if I end up fighting a bitch. This goes to you, Harry and Cho. Beware when you're sleeping because I just might sneak into your dorms and either suck your blood or snap your necks.. Thank you."

She smirked to herself and vamp sped away from the speaker room and to the great hall. Rose sauntered into the hall and made a beeline for the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Nathan who was smirking in amusement. She piled up her plate with food and tucked in, fully aware that people were giving Harry and Cho glares and whispering about them.

Rose felt someone staring at her, so she looked up to see Harry. She smiled cheekily and wiggled her fingers in a wave. Harry shook his head in disbelief at Rose's pettiness, but went red as students were calling him names and shaming him.

As Rose was eating, she felt someone come up behind her, and from the gasps, she could tell it was Cho. And as Cho was about to pour something on Rose's head, Rose waved her hand, making the cup change and instead pour itself on Cho. Cho shrieked and went to yank Rose's hair, but Rose waved her hand and Cho's body got pushed by nothing up against the wall.

Rose then stood up and walked over to a freaking out Cho who was being held against the wall. Rose smirked and spoke.

"Nice try."

Cho heavily sighed and spat out.

"Go to hell, bitch."

Rose scoffed and responded sassily.

"Babes, I'm already there."

She then clicked her fingers and Cho fell to the ground, she winced and shakily got up. As she was about to snap at Rose again, she got scared as Rose's eyes changed to a blood red colour. Rose's fangs stuck out and Rose stepped forward and let out a "boo", making Cho scream and run away.

Rose laughed and clapped her hands, she turned around to see everyone staring at her in shock. And Rose being Rose, shrugged her shoulders and muttered innocently.

"What? She deserved it."

As if it was on cue, the bell rung, signaling the first lesson of the day. Rose smirked and vamp sped out of the hall like none of that actually happened.

For the rest of the day, people made sure not to anger Rose. But just the sight of Cho and Harry's face made her angry anyway.

🌹

It got to night time and Rose was peacefully stroking Cinder and reading a book when McGonagall bursted into the dorm to announce that Arthur Weasley was hurt. Both Hermiome and Rose got up and wrapped themselves in a dressing gown and slipped on their slippers before leaving to go to Dumbledore's office with Minnie leading.

Once they got there, a very sweaty Harry was breathing heavily. Ginny was being comforted by her brothers and Nathan was sat boredly, waiting for Rose.

Dumbledore asked Harry.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?"

Harry responded.

"Neither, it was like I.."

He trailed off but pleaded.

"Professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?"

Dumbledore ignored him and instead ordered some of the portraits to do stuff. And Rose glanced at Harry as she knew he was getting irritated.

As Dumbledore kept ignoring Harry, Harry suddenly snapped in frustration.

"Look at me!"

Everyone looked at him in shock and Harry asked shakily.

"What's happening to me?"

Snape appeared behind Harry and asked.

"You wished to see me, headmaster?"

Dumbledore nodded and explained.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait, not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

Snape then grabbed Harry's wrist and dragged him off. Meanwhile, the others got sent back to bed and told that they would be going to Grimmauld Place the next morning. Other than Nathan, as he will be going back to the Mikaelsons for Christmas.