🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

🌹 Time Skip 🌹

The trip to Hogsmeade has arrived and Hermione and Rose made sure that everyone knew where the meeting will be taking place. And now that it's only hours away, Rose finally decided to get out of her warm bed. She woke up Hermione by rolling over her and annoying her to the point where Hermione shoved Rose off and smirked at the sound of Rose grunting as she hit the ground.

Instead of getting mad, Rose articulated calmly.

"I'm going to ignore the fact you just pushed me off and kindly ask for you to get up because Hogsmeade is today."

She turned away from Hermione's bed and walked over to the wardrobe and picked her clothes out. Even though it's freezing out, Rose doesn't feel the cold. But she still wants to dress up in warm clothes because she can.

So that's what she did, she got dressed into some warm clothes and did her hair and makeup.

Once she was dressed, Hermione was up and ready too. The girls linked arms, walked out of the dorm and met up with the boys at the station. They then took a short journey to Hogsmeade and got off, walking towards where the meeting will be held. Harry asked.

"This is mad, who'd wanna be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?"

Ron responded back.

"Look on the bright side, you can't be any worse than old toad face."

Rose snickered and Harry sarcastically retorted.

"Thanks, Ron."

Ron nodded and added on.

"I'm here for you, mate."

Harry playfully rolled his eyes and looked to Rose who was smiling in amusement as snow was falling on her hair. He wouldn't admit it due to the fact Rose's boyfriend is standing right next to her, but he admired Rose. He loved to just stare at her. His gaze was then interrupted as Hermione had clicked her fingers in front of him. She smirked in amusement at the fact she had caught him.

He cleared his throat and tried to play it off.

"So who's supposed to be meeting us, then?"

Hermione and Rose glanced at each other and spoke at the same time.

"Just a couple of people."

"A fair few."

They got to the place where the meeting is going to be held and Ron grimaced and stated sarcastically.