🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

Today is the first task and the first thing Rose did was get a shower, she then used magic to do her hair and makeup and changed into some clothes.

Rose then linked arms with Hermione and they both left the dorm, where, they met up with Nathan, Bem, Neville and Harry. The six of them walked towards the tent where the champions will wait and said their good luck's to the two champions. Nathan then gave Rose a kiss on the forehead for good luck and walked to the stadium with the others.

Harry and Rose entered the tent to be met with Cedric, Viktor and Fleur warming up. They firmly greeted everyone before warming up themselves. The sound of Dumbledore's voice through a speaker echoed, but they all paused when the roar of a dragon could be heard. Rose glanced at Fleur before shaking it off and pacing.

She heard Hermione whispering to Harry near the entrance of the tent and smiled when she hugged him, but a scowl was replaced when she saw the familiar flash and the highly annoying voice speak.

"Young love. How.. stirring."

Rose muttered to Fleur who held back a smile.

"Not this bitch again."

As Rita was talking to Harry and Hermione, Rose smirked and stood in between the two, looking at Rita and speaking sassily.

"Look what the cat's dragged in. Lovely to see you, Skeeter. I remember our talk, do you?"

Rita looked taken aback, but nodded. She didn't speak a word as Rose continued.

"Good, that's what I thought."

Rose smirked and made the new Quick-Quotes Quill explode, just in time for Dumbledore and the others to come in. Dumbledore ignored the blown up equipment and greeted them all.

"Good day, champions. Gather round, please."

The champions did as he said and he carried on.

"Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last, the moment has arrived. A moment only five of you can fully appreciate."

He did a double take as he saw Hermione beside him and called her out.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger?"

Hermione awkwardly looked at him and apologized.

"Oh, um, sorry. I'll just go."

She left and Rose held back a laugh at her best friend. Dumbledore spoke again.

"Barty, the bag."

The Minister held a bag in his hands and ordered.

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour, over here. Mr Krum. Diggory, Potter and Black-"

Rose exclaimed out as he put his hands on her to move her infront of Dumbledore.

"Get your hands off me, you weirdo."