🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

Monday came and Rose received a letter from the Prime Minister. It explained what time and where the interview is being held. Rose had no idea what to wear, so Pansy chose for her. Whilst Pansy was choosing, Rose smiled to herself as she remembered the looks on people's face when she donated a hefty amount to some fundraisers.

 Whilst Pansy was choosing, Rose smiled to herself as she remembered the looks on people's face when she donated a hefty amount to some fundraisers

Once Rose was ready, her friends wished her good luck and she was on her way to the studio where the interview was being held. When she got there, she was rushed into a hair and makeup room to make sure she looked good. She then got equipped with a small microphone that was clipped to her jacket and it blended in.

Rose was then led to the large room that was filled with cameras and people. The news host shook Rose's hand and they chatted for a bit until the director counted down. Once he got to 1, the news host straightened her posture and began speaking as she read the teleprompter.

"Good morning, here we're joined by Rose Black, the girl who saved the Prime Minister's daughter after she was kidnapped. Now, tell me, Miss Black, how did you find Miss Major? Even the investigators couldn't find her."

Rose smiled a little and explained, coming up with a smooth lie.

"Well, I was just walking around London, trying to find an abandoned building where I could film a project. I scouted it and thought that it was perfect, but that's when I saw a white van by the side of the building. I hid around a corner and listened as they spoke about wanting ransom money. So I waited till they got inside before following them, I then hid where I could see both Natalie and the men and was alarmed when one of them suggested to hurt the girl. And of course, I wasn't going to let happen, so I walked around and got to a spot where I was behind them. I got the urge to push the guy and I wasnt even aware of my strength because he flew across the room and hit a concrete wall. He was knocked out, so I turned to the other guy who was distracted and caught him off guard. I hit him and let my anger out, I think I may have broken his nose.. or was that the other guy?- Anyway, I made sure they were both knocked out before calling the police and getting Natalie out of there and took her home."

The host smiled and complimented.

"Wow, that's extraordinary. Who would've thought an 18 year old had that much strength?"

Rose chuckled and the host carried on.

"I think everyone, including me, are desperate to know. What did the Prime Minister do once you had returned his daughter? Did he give you a reward?

Rose wondered if she was allowed to tell, so she reluctantly stated.

"I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to answer that."

The host shrugged and responded.

"I'm sure the Prime Minister wouldn't mind if you told us."

Rose mentally sighed, but replied.

"Alright, he gave me a cash reward, which I spent with my friends on a weekend out. I also donated some to a few fundraisers and to the people in need."

The host nodded and the time had run out, so she announced.

"Unfortunately, we have run out of time, but we have loved you, today, Rose. Thank you for agreeing to this interview, and thank you for saving the Prime Minister's daughter, it was very heroic of you."

Rose smiled and responded.

"Thank you for having me on here, I've had a great time and I'd gladly do it again if it means that people will be saved and safe away from any danger."

The host smiled and then signalled for the cameras to turn off, and when they did, Rose shook her hand and bid her goodbye as she went to a private room and apparated back to Hogwarts.

When Rose got there, she went to the entrance of the great hall with the Golden Trio and they walked into the hall, Rose smirked and ignored the looks of awe she was getting as she walked with her friends. Hermione stated.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge that this could happen, he's gonna get us all killed just because he can't face the truth."

Rose agreed and smirked when Seamus stood up and got Harry's attention.

"Harry."

They turned to Seamus and he continued.

"I- uh. I wanted to apologise, now even me mam says the Prophet's version of things don't add up. So what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you."

Harry awkwardly responded.

"Thanks."

Seamus nodded and sat back down, the others finished their lunch and it was time for a lesson of DA. Neville and Rose went early and Neville was staring at a photo of the Order.

Harry came up behind the two and asked.

"Neville? Rose?"

Rose placed a hand on Neville's arm and he announced.

"Fourteen years ago, a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents. She tortured them for information, but they never gave in."

He turned to Harry and declared.

"I'm quite proud to be their son."

Rose mumbled an "as you should" and Neville continued.

"But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet."

Harry nodded and stated as he looked at his parents in the picture.

"We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise."

Rose smiled and looked at her mother on the picture, they looked almost identical, apart from the black hair and different coloured eyes.

After the trio stood there in silence, the lesson some started as people began arriving.