🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

After finding out that Cho had a crush on Harry whilst she's still with Cedric, Rose was feeling petty. So, the first thing she did was take a trip up to the Owlery and write a letter to Cedric. The whole time, Rose had a massive smirk on her face.

Dear the guy I saved from death,

I have gossip and bad news.
It seems as though your girlfriend, Cho,
has been crushing on the Boy Who Lived. And I just had to tell you because I'm petty and I don't like Cho.

But, I will keep an eye on her and if she tries to make a move on Harry, I will no doubt beat the bitch up. Also, you need to meet this Umbridge person, she's annoying and I'm gonna have so much fun messing with her and breaking her so-called rules because they're ridiculous. She even tried to fire Trewlawney! Like, what the fuck?!

Anywhore, hope you're having fun hanging out with the Irish Quiddith Team, I'm jealous, but because it's you, I'll let you off.

Kind regards,

Rose "the Vampire and Witch" Black

P.S. Yes, I'm a vampire, sorry to tell you like this lol.

Rose then folded it up and placed it into an envelope, she wrote his address on the front and whistled for Nova. The midnight black owl flew over and stared at its owner waiting for the envelope.

Rose placed the envelope in Nova's talons and gave her a treat before lightly stroking her. Nova hooted and flew off to Cedric's.

Once that was over and done with, Rose dusted her hands off and walked back to the castle where she met up with Bem and Nathan. The three were just walking and talking when they came across Filch putting up another Educational Decree. And as he was putting it up, Umbridge's voice came from the speakers.

"All student organisations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in accomplice will be expelled."

The trio looked at each other with wide eyes and Rose muttered.

"How the fuck do they know?Someone's probably snitched already!"

Nathan rubbed Rose's back and she let out a big heavy sigh of frustration.