🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

"You will please copy the approved text four times to ensure maximum retention."

Everyone was copying text from the book for beginners and it was incredibly boring. You could just feel the tension of boredness. Umbridge's voice carried on and Rose was wishing her watch would blink so she could ditch the lesson to save someone.

"There will be no need to talk."

Hermione savagely muttered out.

"No need to think's more like it."

Umbridge paused as she was walking and calmed herself down as she ignored what Hermione had said. She then saw Neville practicing a spell and called him out.

"Wands away."

Neville's face went red, he cleared his throat and awkwardly put his wand back in his pocket. The rest of lesson was just copying text from a book.

🌹

As a few more lessons of D.A. passed, everyone was unaware but aware of a certain caretaker and his red eyed cat snooping around trying to get information so he could pass it on to Umbridge. But as he sat outside, a lesson was ongoing on the inside.

Rose paced as she explained.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter, really."

She walked down the path between the two lines of students on either side of her. She stood at one end and turned to her opponent.

"So, come on, then, Bem. Give it your best shot."

Bem raised his wand and said the spell.

"Stupefy!"

The spell spiralled towards Rose, but because of her quick thinking and quick reflexes, she placed her hand in front of her and used a shield to stop the spell from hitting her. As the spell bounced off the shield and flew towards Bem, he quickly moved to the side and the spell missed him and hit the fireplace. Rose smiled and went towards Bem, high-fiving him and laughing as he looked shocked.

Harry and Nigel went next and they both got knocked over from the force of the spell Nigel had casted. He got his breath knocked out of him, but he then blushed as Rose helped him up and made sure he wasn't hurt. Harry playfully asked as he got up himself.

"And what about me, Rose?"

Rose shook her head and let out a chuckle, Harry smiled and laughed as well.

Next was Ron and Hermione and Rose held in a laugh of disbelief as she heard Ron whisper to Hermione.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

Hermione responded sarcastically.

"Thanks, Ronald."

She glanced at Rose who was already looking at her, Rose winked and mouthed a "destroy his arse", to which Hermione giggled and looked to Ron as he faced her at the other side of the room opposite her. Fred and George betted on them.

Ron raised his wand and went to say the spell when Hermione was quicker and said the spell strongly, causing it to spiral towards Ron and made him let out a yelp as he flew back. Rose bursted out laughing and clapped as Hermione looked proud.

As the girls were crowding round Hermione laughing and congratulating her, Rose overheard Ron mutter to his brothers.

"I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it? It was completely intentional."

The girls giggled and laughed with Hermione as the image of Ron yelping whilst flying back invaded their minds.

When the lesson ended, Filch was sat at the entrance, but what he didn't know was that there was another entrance at the other side. Which is how everyone left the RoR without getting seen.

🌹

Like any other day, Filch hammered decrees into the concrete walls. But this one worried a lot of people as they didn't know who to trust and who not to trust. It read;

ALL STUDENTS
WILL SUBMIT TO
QUESTIONING
ABOUT
SUSPECTED
ILLICIT ACTIVITIES

Rose frowned as she read it and wondered how Umbridge would get answers from people if they wouldn't fess up.

But as several students at a time were told to stand in a line and wait for their name to be called. Rose was one of those who were called up, and as she walked up the stairs, she had a feeling that Veritaserum would be used due to Umbridge's questionable uses of punishment.

So when Rose entered the pink room again and sat down in front of Umbridge, she remained calmed. Umbridge asked.

"Good evening, Miss Black. Now, would you like a cup of tea?"

Rose looked at the pink tea cup and nodded, she then instructed Umbridge on how many sugars she would like. Rose mentally scoffed to herself as the bloody sugar was pink as well.

Umbridge stirred the tea and passed the cup to Rose who sarcastically thanked her and took a huge gulp of the tea which made Umbridge shocked but smug as she thought she would get answers. But as she asked questions, she received the opposite.

"So, Miss Black. Have you seen or heard of any illicit activities going on around Hogwarts' grounds?"

Rose responded calmly.

"No, Professor Umbridge. I have not seen or heard of any illicit activities going on around Hogwarts' grounds."

Umbridge's appalled and shocked face nearly made Rose laugh, but she held in it. Umbridge then offered.

"Uh, maybe drink more of the tea. I don't want it going to waste."

Rose let out a "alright" and drunk all of the tea, making sure to make a very annoying slurp noise to finish it off. Umbridge asked again.

"Let me ask you again, have you seen or heard of any illicit activities going on around Hogwarts' grounds?"

Rose straightened her posture and repeated back.

"No, Professor Umbridge. I have not seen or heard any illicit activity going on around Hogwarts' grounds."

Rose bit her tongue and looked at Umbridge's face as it began to turn red from rage. To make it more worse, Rose asked innocently.

"Are you okay, Professor Umbridge? Your face seems to be going red. Is it hot in here or something?-"

She got cut off by Umbridge shouting in anger.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, MISS BLACK! OUT!"

That's what set Rose off, she bursted out laughing and through her laughs, she said "okay" and got up. Her laughs were getting louder as she opened the door and walked down the stairs to see students looking confused. She got over herself and muttered to them, warning them.

"She may be using Veritaserum. It didn't work with me, but pretend to sip the tea just in case. You should have seen her face when she wasn't getting answers from me."

The reminder of Umbridge's face set her off again and she walked away hysterically laughing. Of course she told her friends about it, it was hilarious.