🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

During the Summer, Rose has been places. First, she went to New Orleans to visit the Mikaelsons and Co, and then she went to the Weasley's for a few days, then she went to Neville's and visited Alice and Frank. She even saw Mimi again.

But now, she's been staying at Hermione's and has been for a week or so. She met Mr and Mrs Granger and they were lovely towards her, she's enjoyed her time at Hermione's, but now it must come to an end because today, Hermione has a plan. A plan she doesn't really want to do, but she has to keep her parents safe from the Death Eaters.

Currently, Rose is sat on Hermione's bed whilst Hermione is stood at the foot of the bed, reading the newspaper. Rose notices Hermione's solem look and stands up before softly taking the newspaper and speaking.

"Stop reading it, Mione. It's just going to get to you more. You're doing the right thing, it'll keep them safe from the Death Eaters."

Rose glances at the newspaper to see the column Hermione was reading.

VIOLENCE SPREADS,
MUGGLE FAMILY
MURDERED

She throws it on the bed and places her hands in Hermione's before reassuring.

"We'll be able to find them in Australia once the war is over, I promise."

Hermione softly nods and was going to speak when Mrs Granger shouts from downstairs.

"Hermione. Tea's ready, darling. Tell Rose to come down too."

They both glance at the doorway and Hermione responds back, her voice breaking a little.

"Coming, mum."

Hermione lets go of Rose's hand and begins to walk downstairs with her head down, Rose grabs the bags and places them on her shoulder before following her girlfriend.

They get to the living room where Mr and Mrs Granger are sat on the sofa, talking amongst themselves, waiting for the couple. Hermione stands a bit behind the sofa and looks at her parents before slowly raising her wand. Rose encases her hand in Hermione's and squeezes it as Hermione mutters.

"Obliviate."

The blue glow on the tip of the wand reaches the parents and their eyes glaze over. Rose and Hermione then watch as picture frames with the Granger family all over the living room begin to have Hermione dissappear from them.

The couple watch with sad faces and eventually, once all of the Hermione's in the pictures have gone, they leave the house.

Hermione shuts the door behind her and follows Rose down the driveway, not baring to look back at the house where she grew up in. As the two are walking, Rose hears sniffles coming from Hermione, but before Rose could comfort her, Hermione aggressively wipes the tears and clears her throat.

"Can you make us arrive quicker at the Weasley's, please?"

Rose nods and apparates to the new Burrow. Although, it looks more like a hut now since last year.

When the couple arrive, they're met with the Order and the rest of the Weasley's. They say a quick greeting and as quick as they arrived, they're leaving again to go to Harry's.

🌹

Hagrid knocks on 4 Privet Drive's door and Harry soon opens it, he sees Hagrid first.