🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

Everyone was still not over what had happened, but now Rose and the gang were in the Gryffindor Common Room looking at Harry as he had just told them he used Sectumsempra on Draco once everything had gone back to normal.

Hermione stated what everyone was thinking.

"You need to get rid of the book, Harry, before you injure anyone else."

Harry nodded and Rose exchanged glances with Hermione and Nathan, she then stood up and got ahold of the back of his shirt, yanked him up and expressed.

"Come on, I've got the best spot to hide it. Grab my hand."

Harry grabbed the book and Rose's hand before following her out of the room.

Rose led him to the Room of Requirement and opened the door, they entered and Harry pointed out.

"The Room of Requirement."

Rose nodded and walking in front of him, dragging him along whilst explaining to him.

"No one will ever find it in here, not even you. It will disappear once we leave this room."

Rose's heels click-clacked against the concrete and Harry was just watching Rose's hips as she walked so effortlessly. She still had ahold of his hand, and knew he was blushing, but didn't point it out. There was also a rustling noise and they asked at the same time.

"What was that?"

They both looked at each other before following the noise, it soon led them to something covered in a big sheet. Harry curiously, but slowly approached it and saw there was a bit that was uncovered. He touched it lightly and opened it, just to duck when a bird comes flying out of it. Rose and Harry watches as the bird flies away and can't help but think the same.

Why was a bird in there? Where did it come from?

But their thoughts were dismissed when Rose spoke.

"See? You'll never know what you'll find up here. There might be a dead body for all we know."

Rose then began to walk towards Harry as he just stared in a daze. She glanced at the book and softly grabbed it out of his hand, she then muttered softly.

"Close your eyes, I don't want you peeking."

Rose watched as Harry's eyes fluttered shut, she walked backwards a few steps before hiding the book with some other books, making it difficult to see which one is the Half-Blood Prince's. She then walked towards Harry and muttered sultrily in his ear with a smirk on her face.

"I fingered Hermione the other day, and now it's your turn to get action. Come find me and then we can have some fun too."

Rose glanced down and smirked wider when she saw Harry's pants tighten, she then softly brushed her hand against it and vamp sped away, not caring if it was fair or not.

🌹

Harry still hasn't found Rose yet and she was just about to give up when she was pushed against the wall so suddenly, she looked to see Harry deeply staring at her. Rose bit her lip and let out a laugh before expressing.

"I guess you found me."

Harry smirked and responded.

"I guess I did."

He looked at her lips and then back to her eyes before asking.

"Does that mean we can have some fun now?"

Rose tilted her head and teased as she pressed her knee to his crotch.

"I don't know, does it?"

Harry growled and placed his hands on either side of Rose's head, he muttered.