🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲🌹

When Ron was up and better, he and Harry, along with Hermione, Lavender, Bem, Rose, Nathaniel and Neville sat at the Gryffindor talking amongst themselves. The great hall was full of students eating, everything was calm and collected.

Harry had gotten up and asked if Katie was alright and he spotted Draco, so he went to follow him, but then a group of armed men walked into the hall. One announced loudly.

"Where is Rose Black? Where is she?!"

Rose stood up and announced.

"I'm here, who the fuck are you and what do you want with me?"

The men smirked and Rose took a glance at the weapons they had, all of them were hunting weapons. Vampire hunter's. Dumbledore stood up and asked sternly.

"How did you get here?"

A man cocked his head to the side and responded.

"A little birdy told me that a vampire and witch Hybrid goes here and we want her power."

Rose faltered and suddenly got a flashback from when she had turned into a vampire, her and Klaus had a very special conversation about how people would want her power, so she calmly stated.

"Well, I'm not just gonna let you take my life, that's way too easy. And besides, how do you think you can take my power? With your pathetic wooden bullets? Please, I'm Rose fucking Black, it'll take more than a few wooden bullets and stakes to end my life."

Her voice echoed loudly as many people began to get nervous. A man interjected.

"We're vampire and witch hunter's, it's what we do. And of course, because you're just some puny teenager."

Rose laughed loudly and uttered.

"Well, I don't want anyone to get hurt, so..."

Rose used her magic to move everyone, including the table to the sides of the room, so now there was a massive space in the middle with just Rose and Nathan stood there. Rose then conjured a bubble shield so that the students and professor's can't get hurt or can't shoot spells.

A man then pointed the obvious.

"Now it's 2 against 14, what are you going to do about that?"

Rose chuckled and pointed to herself, looking at Nathan and then the guys.

"What am I going to do? Well, I know just what."

Rose's hand went up to her necklace and she tapped it 2 times, just like Klaus had told her to do if she needed help. And in seconds, the Mikaelsons and Co appeared on either side of Rose and Nathan. People gasped and the hunter's faltered. One of them verbalised in shock.

"The Mikaelsons and.."

Rose smirked and responded.

"Yep, the Mikaelsons, a hybrid, a werewolf, some more witches and more vampires. You see, Nathan here, is my soulmate. And even better, a Mikaelson. And these people are my family, so you've messed with the wrong bitch today."

A few of the guys looked like they were going to wuss out, but Rose muttered confidently as she held her arms out to the side. (A/N: Oh my, she's like a Mikaelson already. If you haven't watched The Originals, the Mikaelsons have a habit of holding their arms out at their side as they're taunting someone or something.)

"So, boys. Game on."

Rose then mumbled to the students and professor's.

"Sorry, this is going to get gory and disturbing. Viewers discretion is advised."

As soon as she finished speaking, she was shot with several wooden bullets. People gasped and expected her to fall to the ground, but to their surprise, she sighed, walked forward and taunted them with an amused laugh.

"Oh, come on! You can do so much better than that."

The hunter's looked appalled that she wasn't injured and upped their weapons, but whilst they were doing that, Rose's group began to attack them.

Rebekah jumped on one of the guys and wrapped her legs around his neck, she swung around and snapped his neck, pulling his head off.

Klaus attacked another by ripping him to shreds.

Elijah sliced off a head with his hand, then wiping his bloodied hand with his handkerchief he had took out from his suit pocket.

Kol bit one on the neck and ripped his head off.

Finn pulled a guy's heart and spine out from the back.

Marcel drained a guy's body of blood, leaving him completely empty and well.. dead.

Katherine kicked one in the face with her heels and gouged his eyes out.

Davina tortured someone and made their brains melt, their screams echoed throughout the hall and many people grimaced.

Hayley turned into her wolf and absolutely devoured a guy.

Freya made every bone in a guy's body break.

Camille smashed someone's head with her heel.

Nathan made a guys head cave in with a wave of his hand.

Rose jumped on a guy, broke his arm, flipped him over and threw him to the ground, pointed her heel to his neck and made her eyes glow red as her true face appeared. She saw the terrified look on the guy's face and eventually pushed her heel into his neck, puncturing his throat and making him bleed out.

However, soon enough after a lot of fighting and killing guys, there was just one guy left, everyone watched as Rose taunted.

"How much fun was that? Huh? You know, I just think it's funny how you show up here and have the audacity to think you can take my power. Like I said before, I'm Rose fucking Black. So I'll give you a choice, you can run out of here and never come back, or I can kill you. Which option?"

The guy stuttered and couldn't get a word out, but he suddenly threw an axe at Rose and she caught it with one hand and rolled her eyes, muttering a "pathetic" at him. She groaned impatiently and added.

"Too late, times up."

She then clicked her fingers and everyone watched as the guys head exploded, causing blood and brains to fly everywhere. Rose didn't flinch when a bit of blood splattered onto her face, she just looked as the body then flopped to the ground.

Everyone was silent and in shock at what had just happened, but it wasn't over just yet as one of the guys suddenly started moving. So, Rose sighed and made her way over to him, dragging the axe behind her, hearing her heels click against the concrete.

She then swung the axe up and brought it down harshly, cutting his head off and the guy went limp, finally dead.

Rose flipped her hair over her shoulder as it was in the way and rested the axe on her other shoulder as she looked at the shocked and scared students. She then murmured nonchalantly.

"Sorry about that, where were we?"

Rose made all the dead bodies and blood disappear and got rid of the bubble shield, making the tables and people move to where they were previously.

However, now, the Mikaelsons and Co were standing in the door way, acting like none of that even happened.

Rose chuckled and hugged all of her family, they then disappeared and she walked to her table and took a sip of apple juice acting normal and ignoring the looks of disbelief she was getting.