🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲🌹

The next day, rumours about Ginny shit talking the Mikaelsons and Sirius went around the castle and anywhere she went, she held her head down, humiliated as her cheek was still bright red from when Rose punched her. But in her head, she was mentally smirking as she had a plan.

So, she met up with Cho in the girls bathroom and told her the plan.

"So, in the Three Broomsticks, I'm going to give Harry this love potion that I made. It's in my pocket."

Cho asked, a little worried.

"But aren't you with Dean?"

Ginny answered.

"Yeah, so? If I give this to Harry, then he'll fall in love with me and quit staring and gawking over that bitch. Didn't she catch you and him kissing and exposed you to the whole school and humiliate you? Wouldn't you get revenge?"

Cho shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, probably. But this is going too far, you know? It'll probably come back to bite you in the arse."

Ginny scoffed and stated.

"Oh, please. No it won't, this plan will go perfect. I was going to give it to Nathan, to mess with Rose more, but it wouldn't work on him since they're soulmates and stuff."

Cho sighed and muttered.

"Fine, but if it fails, don't come crying to me. I don't want anything to do with this after last year's humiliation."

Ginny rolled her eyes, but nodded, feeling confident with the plan. But little did she know that a smirking Rose was hid behind a pillar, now pressing stop on her watch after recording the conversation. As she heard footsteps coming towards her, she vamp sped away, acting normal as she met up with Nathan, Pansy and Bem to go to Hogsmeade.

🌹

When they got there, they went into some other shops before beating the Golden Trio to the Three Broomsticks, they got a table and ordered.

During the journey to Hogmeade, Rose had showed the other three the recording, they were appalled and now they were just waiting for the right moment.

And just as the Golden Trio walked in, Rose and the others got their food and drinks. They patiently sat there, talking to each other until Pansy kicked Rose's leg, which got the others attention as Pansy gestured.

There was Ginny Weasley, walking over to the Golden Trio's table, she smiled sweetly and offered.

"I got you a drink, Harry. I hope you like it."

Harry grimaced a little, but thanked politely.

"Oh, thank you."

He picked up the cup and at the least second, Rose announced casually.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you, Harry. It's Amortentia."

Hermione gasped and Ron looked to his sister, Harry paused and everyone looked to Rose. Ginny tried to defend herself.

"I-I don't know what she's on about, Harry."

Rose smirked and held the watch in her hand and announced smugly.

"Oh, yeah. So why do I have the recording of you talking to Cho about wanting to give Harry a love potion so that he would "quit staring and gawking at that bitch"? Or was that just a joke?"