🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

🌹 Time skip to September 1st 🌹

Rose and Nathan were currently on the train on the way to Hogwarts and were joined by Neville, Pansy and Bem. They sat in an open compartment and talked amongst themselves, but just as they thought they were going to have a calm ride, the train was stopped by some Death Eaters and they eventually entered the compartment, looking around for Harry. Cormac stood up and said something that made Rose roll her eyes.

"My father will hear about this."

Neville bravely stood up and announced.

"Hey, losers. He isn't here."

Rose smirked and it grew when a Death Eater looked at her, she wiggled her fingers and shooed them off.

"You can leave now, goodbye."

The Death Eaters huffed and glared before exiting the train, Rose patted Neville's shoulder as he sat down and muttered.

"I thought I was going to piss myself."

That made Rose laugh loudly and the train soon continued its journey. Once it arrived at Hogwarts, Rose shivered as she felt a very cold and dark feeling, she knew this year was going to be tough. But she was ready.

Nathan linked his hand with Rose's and they walked towards the castle, their luggage got checked like last year and when it was done, they were allowed to enter the castle. And as soon as Rose did, she frowned as it wasn't as bright and mystical she remembered it to be before 6th Year. The lights were dull, the paintings weren't their usual talkative self, everything was just dark and gloomy. And Rose absolutely despised that.

Rose also noticed that many people were looking at her, and she knew why. She wasn't wearing the school uniform because she didn't bother getting changed into it on the train and she didn't care that she wasn't wearing it because she looked good.

 She wasn't wearing the school uniform because she didn't bother getting changed into it on the train and she didn't care that she wasn't wearing it because she looked good

They entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table, Snape was standing at the front with the Carrow twins next to him. Once everyone was silent, he began to talk in that monotonous voice of his.

"Good evening, students. It's a new school year and this time, things have changed. If you aren't aware, we are going to war. As I know most of you aren't ready, you will need to pay attention in classes. Especially Dark Arts, which was previously Defense Against the Dark Arts. Those lessons will be teached by the Carrow Twins. And I warn you, if you do not listen in their lessons, they are not so kind."

He took a dramatic pause before continuing.

"There will also be some new rules, as well. At every breakfast, lunch, dinner and lessons, you will all walk in lines of four. You can only speak when spoken to or if you are called when you put your hand up. You cannot go to any other houses common room, you also cannot wander around after curfew. The last rule is that no matter what, be ready because anything can happen. And you need to ready for when it does. Now, eat and as soon as you are finished, head back to your dorms as curfew has been shortened."

A lot of students groaned and Rose just rolled her eyes in annoyance about the changes, food appeared on the table and students began eating. As Rose was eating, she realized that there was no sorting students this time. She began to feel bad for all the 11 year olds that were waiting for their letter.

Not many people talked during eating because the tension was so thick and dark, but eventually, it was time to go to the Common Rooms and all the Gryffindors sat around Rose and Nathan. Rose started off as she rested her elbows on her thighs with her hands clasped together.

"Right, we need to do this discreetly. Nathan and I are starting up the D.A. again to prepare you all for this war. Now that Ron, Hermione and Harry are out, we're the next best thing. And we're the most powerful. So, tomorrow, notify people who were in the D.A. last time, but do it lightly, we don't want the Death Eaters getting suspicious or we're fucked. Sound good?"

Everyone nodded and a 4th Year asked.

"Why don't you turn us all into vampires? Then we'll all be as strong as you and we'll win this war."

Rose looked to him and replied back.

"As much as that sounds like a good idea, we'll need some muggles so you can all feed on them, then we'll have to control all of your thirst, your emotions, everything that has been heightened, etcetera. It'll just take ages for everyone to get used to it and it'll waste the valuable time that we have. Like I said, that is a good idea, but unfortunately, we can't do it. Now, let's all get to bed. Fuck knows what's gonna happen tomorrow. So, sleep well."

The Gryffindors started to get up and go to their dorms, Nathan turned to Rose and smirked.

"Leader you, turns me on. You sound so hot ordering people to do things."

Rose slapped his chest and scoffed playfully, she rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him to her dorm, putting a charm on the stairs so he could follow. They entered the dorm to see Lavender, Parvati and Padma gossiping amongst one another, they smiled when they saw the couple and minded their own business as Rose and Nathan got changed and snuggled together, quietly talking.

Rose played with Nathan's hair and they kept thinking about what tomorrow will hold.