🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

Rose and Nathan eventually went inside and looked out the window of the Astronomy Tower, they were in a comfortable silence until Rose announced.

"Is this a bad time to tell you that I'm pregnant?"

Nathan did a double take and his eyes widened, he asked in disbelief.

"Pregnant?! How?"

Rose told him everything the others had told her and he immediately yelled in happiness and picked Rose up, swinging her around as they hugged. He stuttered out in shock.

"Oh my, I-I'm going to be a dad, so is Harry, and Hermione is going to be a mum! Do they know?"

Rose shook her head and responded back.

"Not yet. Also, I'm around 4 months along and it's yours since the last time we had sex was on Christmas Eve. We're going to have a baby, Nath. A little baby."

Nathan teared up and kept hugging Rose until he got on his knees and placed his hands on her stomach, muttering to it.

"Hello, my little baby. It's Dada, here. I know you're not fully developed and can't hear this just yet, but I want you to know that your mother and I love you very much, and so will your other mum and dad when they find out. You're going to have such a great family that will love and take care of you endlessly. We can't wait for you to get here and shower you with love."

As Nathan was talking, Rose looked down and smiled softly. But what alarmed her was the distant flashing. Nathaniel got up and they both stared to see what looked like a shit ton of spells trying to break the shield, causing them both to sigh and continue to worry.

They left the Astronomy Tower and Rose met up with Hermione, the two made their way to the Chamber of Secrets entrance and stood there. Rose began speaking in Parseltongue, which both surprised Hermione and aroused her. The locks began unlocking and Rose smiled proudly, she glanced at Hermione and enounced.

"Harry talks in his sleep, have you noticed? It's rather cute."

Hermione looked at her girlfriend and blushed from the intense look she was receiving, she was too distracted to answer. So Rose just chuckled and smirked knowingly.

The door opened and Hermione gripped Rose's hand as they entered, they walked and walked until they stopped. Rose went over to the basilisk and pulled out its fang before going over to Hermione who pulled the cup out of her pocket. Rose announced.

"You do it."

Hermione shook her head and replied.

"I can't."

Rose placed the fang in Hermione's hand softly and reassured.

"Yes, you can, Mione."

Rose took the cup, kneeled down and placed it on the floor. Hermione joined her and let out a shaky breath, she glanced at her girlfriend who was supporting her and raised the fang.

Hermione inhaled and then exhaled as she struck the cup with the fang. The cup rolled away and water suddenly started rising from the edges. A water Voldyshit raised and they both got up, trying to run away from it. Rose didn't even think to use her vamp speed as she was too distracted.

They went under a tunnel and kept running, only to suddenly get drenched. The couple both breathed heavily until the tension got too much and they both turned to each other before passionately snogging.

Once they were done, Rose announced.

"I'm pregnant."

Hermione stared at her girlfriend in shock until she smiled brightly and squealed excitedly, they both hugged, ignoring that they were completely soaked. Just enjoying the moment.