🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🌹

As Rose was slowly working on her potion, she frequently looked up to see how everyone else was doing, but she saw how well Harry was doing and how peeved off Hermione was getting as Mione asked in irritance.

"How did you do that?"

Harry answered.

"You crush it, don't cut it."

Hermione let out a scoff and exclaimed.

"No, the instructions specifically say to cut!"

Harry replied.

"No, really."

Hermione picked up her book and glanced at her potion, she sighed heavily and then quickly got back to work as she saw that Rose was looking at her.

Soon enough, Rose had given up and looked up to see a frizzy haired, frustrated Hermione. And as Slughorn began to go around looking at everyone's potion when the time was up, he tutted at Rose and got to Harry's, he exclaimed.

"Merlin's beard! It is perfect."

He glanced at Hermione and she quickly took her hand off the table and stirred her potion with a thin smile. Slughorn continued.

"So perfect, I daresay one drop would kill us all."

Harry smirked smugly and Hermione huffed and rolled her eyes, but blushed when she felt Rose's hand on her hair, trying to flatten it down.

The class stood in a crowd and watched as Slughorn praised Harry.

"So, here we are, then, as promised. One vial of Felix Felicis. Congratulations. Use it well."

Harry held it in his hand and smiled as everyone began to clap boredly.

The lesson was over and everyone made their way out of the classroom, Hermione was annoyed to say the least and Rose was discussing Quidditch tryouts with Harry.

They attended lessons for the rest of the day and notified the Gryffindors about when the tryouts will be, specifically tomorrow.

So, with Harry now as Captain, he named Rose Co-Captain and they would be hosting the tryouts, the ones who wanted to try out, were excited and most were incredibly boastful and confident.

But now, it was night time and Rose was in the common room with Bem, the two sat on the sofa in front of the fire and gossiped about things and catching up as they hadn't talked in a while. Bem announced as he remembered the lesson in Potions.

"So, did you hear what Hermione had smelt in the Amortentia? Especially the last one?"

Rose looked at him and shook her head, responding to him.

"Not really, I was too busy thinking of ways to kill that guy who sexually assaulted me and how to get away with it."

Bem chuckled and explained.

"Well, she smelt blueberry and dark chocolate lip balm, strawberry shampoo and rose perfume. And if my nostrils are not blocked, I can indeed smell the rose perfume you have on right now."

He then grabbed her hair and sniffed it.

"The strawberry shampoo."

He reached into her cardigan pocket, pulled out the lip balm and stated with a massive smirk on his face.