🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

Everyone was eventually let back into their Common Rooms after the castle was searched again, just in case and it was time for a lesson with Remus.

Rose entered Remus' class and sat next to Harry, getting out her book, parchment and quill, waiting for the lesson to start and waiting for Remus to actually attend the lesson.

As Rose was minding her own business, twirling her quill between her fingers, she suddenly jumped when Snape had abruptly entered the room and slammed the door. Others jumped as well and watched as he walked towards the front, using his wand to shut the blinds. He got to the front and pulled a string, once the screen had been revealed completely, Snape announced monotonously.

"Turn to page 394."

No one spoke as they did what they were told, Snape walked slowly and Harry asked a question that Rose was thinking.

"Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?"

Snape responded.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say, your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394."

Rose dropped her quill and mentally swore at herself as she forgot about Remus turning last night, she sighed and reminded herself to go visit him later.

Snape walked to the back where a projector was and Ron was turning his pages ever so slowly and Snape got impatient, so he used magic to make the pages turn quicker. When they stopped, Ron asked in disbelief.

"Werewolves?"

Hermione stated.

"But, sir, we just began learning about Red Caps and Hinkypunks. We're not meant to start that for weeks."

Snape let out a "quiet" and Ron asked Harry in a hushed voice.

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?"

Rose ignored Ron and had a sinking feeling as there was a reason as to why the lesson was about Werewolves. Snape turned on the projector and asked.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf? Miss Black?"

Rose glared at Snape as a small smirk was on his face, but when she went to answer, Hermione butted in.

"Please, sir, an Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice, with each full moon, when he transforms, he can no longer remember who he is. He'd kill his best friend across his path. Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

Draco let out a howl and Snape uttered.

"Thank you, Mr Malfoy. Now, is your name Miss Black? I'm aware that I asked her, and that's the second time you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

Rose went to defend her best friend, but Snape held up a hand to stop her. Ron mumbled to Harry about Snape having a point and Snape took 5 points from Gryffindor. Rose scowled and rubbed Hermione's arm as she was very embarrassed. Snape went on with the lesson as a bird made out of paper flew to Harry.

"As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk by Monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with particular emphasis on recognizing it."

Students groaned and sent glares to Hermione, Harry complained.

"But, sir. It's Quidditch tomorrow."

Snape rested his hands on Harry's desk and replied.