🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

After spending the summer with the Mikaelsons and the others, it was time for Rose to spend the remaining time she had until she goes back to Hogwarts with her father at Grimmauld Place. Nathan was gonna stay at his house, but Sirius wanted to meet him.

So now they're standing outside 12 Grimmauld Place. Rose knocked and Sirius opened the door, he smiled when he saw his daughter and greeted her.

"Rosebud, finally. I missed you."

Rose smiled and responded back.

"I missed you too, dad."

Sirius stepped back to let his daughter in, but Rose mumbled.

"You have to invite us in."

Sirius looked confused, but invited the couple in, nonetheless. As it was just him and Remus, Rose thought it'd be the right time to tell them. So they sat in the living room and Rose explained.

"Dad, Remus, I know you've been wondering as to how I'm alive after Pettigrew attacked me and you attended my funeral. Don't freak out, but I'm a vampire, and so is Nathan."

Sirius spat out his coffee and looked at his daughter in disbelief, he asked incredulously.

"You're a vampire? How?"

Rose softly smiled and explained everything, from when she got saved by Nathan and how she turned. Both Sirius and Remus were in shock, but they accepted her. The family, including Nathan, talked more about Vampires and stuff. And soon enough, the Weasley's and Hermione arrived. Rose hung out with Hermione until she had an idea.

🌹

(Smut ahead btw)

The sexual tension between Rose and Nathan is getting too much, they've been together for a year and they haven't had sex yet. But that will change as their anniversary is today and Rose has a surprise for her boyfriend.

As Nathan hung out with Fred and George in their room, Rose got ready. She smirked at herself at what she was wearing.

(A/N: Just a reminder, they're both 18 so it's legal

(A/N: Just a reminder, they're both 18 so it's legal.)

She then waited patiently as she sat on the bed, waiting for Hermione to lead Nathan to her bedroom. She heard Hermione.

"Just go in."

Rose smirked and Nathan was confused as to why Hermione was pushing him to the room. When he approached it, Hermione giggled and ran off, leaving Nathan 10x more confused. He shrugged it off and entered the room, pausing as he spotted Rose on the bed with petals around her and candles were lit.

He swallowed hard as he kept staring at his mouth dropped. Rose got off the bed and walked seductively towards him, he gulped and Rose spoke sultrily.

"Happy anniversary, darling. I've got a surprise. Want to see what it is?"

Nathan nodded eagerly and Rose grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. He followed and watched as Rose layed down on the bed. She used her index finger to gesture "come here" and he immediately got on top of her. Rose smirked and bit her lip. She placed a hand on the back of his head and softly pulled his head towards her. Nathan's eyes flickered from Rose's eyes to her lips, back to her eyes and then her lips. Rose muttered softly.

"Kiss me, I know you want to."

Nathan let out a soft chuckle and closed the gap, placing his lips on hers. The kiss was soft at first but Rose's wandering hands made the kiss go deeper as they were both getting more eager. The kiss eventually got heavier and Nathan began taking off his shirt, still making eye contact with Rose.

Rose smirked again, she then asked lightly.

"Are you ready?"

Nathan nodded eagerly and the two began to get ready, but not before locking the door and using Muffliato to silence them so no one outside of the room can hear them.

Rose took her lingerie off and Nathan removed his jeans and underwear. They got under the covers and Nathan breathed shakily before inserting himself, making Rose moan and him to groan.

Rose placed her hands on his cheeks as he thrusted slowly. She pulled his face towards hers and they kissed before blood sharing which made their soulmate bond strengthen. Nathan began to thrust faster and they both moaned against each others lips.

Rose begged for him to go deeper and he did, Nathan groaned in pleasure as Rose's nails scratched his back as they passionately made love. But Rose suddenly flipped over so that she was on top. Nathan's eyes widened in surprise as he did not expect that.

Rose smirked as she started to ride Nathan, Nathan's head threw back onto the pillow and he groaned loudly in pleasure. He enjoyed having his girlfriend on top, the view mostly.

And as the two got closer to nearing their edge, a knock interrupted them. Rose froze and a voice asked.

"Rosebud? Are you okay?"

Rose removed the muffle spell and slowed her breathing before responding.

"I'm okay, dad. Nathan's comforting me, I'm just feeling down in the dumps."

Sirius responded as he had no idea what was happening behind closed doors.

"Ah, okay. I hope you feel better, darling. There's chocolate in the fridge and ice cream in the freezer. The Order's meeting is happening soon so come down when you feel like it. Harry's also here."

Rose smiled and replied back.

"Thanks, dad. Love you."

Sirius responded back.

"I love you too, Rosebud."

Both Nathan and Rose heard as Sirius' footsteps went away, Rose put the Muffliato spell back on and they continued what they were doing. Rose held Nathan's arms and hands above his head so he wouldn't touch her, which made him whimper. She smirked and went even faster, biting her lips as she was near.

After they both came, the two layed next to each other out of breath, Nathan breathed out and looked to a flustered Rose next to him. He stared fondly at her before announcing.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

Rose looked at her boyfriend and caressed his cheek before responding.

"Happy anniversary, love."

The two put their clothes back on, removed the spell and cuddled together. Nathan fiddled with Rose's gown whilst Rose was playing with Nathan's hair. Rose used magic to remove her makeup as it was all smudged.

 Rose used magic to remove her makeup as it was all smudged

★★★★★

Don't judge on how I write smut. I haven't had any sexual experience myself so I really do not know what the fuck I am writing.