🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

The train ride to Hogwarts went by quite quick and once they had stepped off the train, Rose made a beeline for Ron, she ran up to him and crushed him into a hug, Ron's eyes widened and he didn't know what to do as Rose started to rant.

"I saw what happened in the newspaper, is you family okay? Was anything salvageable? Do you need help rebuilding a house? I'm sorry I wasn't there, I was with Neville and then I went to the Mikaelsons for the rest of Christmas and I wanted to come to the Burrow, but I didn't want to be a burden. No one died, right? I hate the fucking Death Eaters!"

Ron awkwardly patted her back and reassured that they were okay, Harry then whined, getting jealous.

"Hey, I was there too."

Rose looked at Harry and let go of Ron, she hugged Harry, missing the smile he was wearing as he smelt the perfume she was wearing. She was glad to see that he was in one piece.

Eventually, Rose let go and they all walked into the castle. Rose was holding hands with Nathan, Lavender was linking arms with Ron, Neville had a plant in his arms, Bem was walking next to Rose with his bag on his shoulder and Harry and Hermione were walking in front, Hermione held the newspaper in her hands as she ranted on to Harry.

"It's so easy for them to get to you. You're bloody lucky you weren't killed, you have to realize who you are, Harry."

Harry responded in annoyance.

"I know who I am, Hermione. Alright?"

Rose flicked the back of his neck and scolded.

"Oi, loosen your tone."

Harry glanced at Hermione and let out a "sorry", to which Hermione just nodded. They all walked down the corridor and it was getting quite dark. Harry told the group that he had to go see Slughorn so the rest just went to the Gryffindor Common Room to hang out.

Soon enough, everyone went to bed and they fell asleep, well, everyone but Harry and Ron as they had a bit of a problem. A problem that the others would know about in the morning.

🌹

When morning came, Rose and the others were notified about last night, Ginny and Lavender rushed to the Hospital Wing and sat on a seat on either side of Ron. The others followed and Rose was just in shock that Romilda had sent Harry chocolates filled with a love potion.

Everyone was worried, but another important issue was the poison that Ron had drank as well and that Harry had saved him. Some of the Professors arrived and so did Dumbledore. He stated.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar. You must be very proud of your student, Horace."

Slughorn was a bit out of it, but managed to respond back weakly.

"Hm? Oh, yes. Very proud."

McGonagall inputted.

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is, why were they necessary?"

Dumbledore looked to Slughorn and muttered.

"Why, indeed?"

He walks towards Slughorn and states.

"This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle?"