🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

The O.W.L examinations are here and Hermione guzzled down some coffee as she was up all night revising.

All the 5th years sat in their seats and waited for Umbridge to start the clock, and when she did, you could hear the sounds of paper being turned.

As Rose rushed through her exam, she glanced around the room, smiling when she saw Hermione eagerly writing down answers, Ron was utterly confused and Harry was staring into space.

Rose's leg was bouncing in anticipation as she knew the twins would make their entrance and exit soon, so she re-checked her exam and made sure that she answered them all, smirking when a bang could be heard.

The people who had heard it, looked to the opened doors in confusion. Another bang was heard and Umbridge's eye twitched. More noise was made and Umbridge began to walk towards the entrance, everyone watching, wondering what would happen next.

And as Umbridge got to the entrance, a small firework appeared in front of her face, it fizzled and then shot off into the hall, exploding into some bright colours. A massive smirk was on Rose's face as she counted down.

Umbridge walked forwards and looked to her left, staring as she could see something in the distance. And as Rose got to 1, Fred and George zoomed into the hall on their brooms.

They sent the papers flying and made a lot of fireworks go off. Umbridge walked into the hall and ducked and wafted some fireworks out of her way. Some fireworks chased Draco and Crabbe and everyone laughed.

Mr Filch came in and was gobsmacked, he looked around and both Rose and Harry smirked at Umbridge as she stared at the twins who were at the front. They muttered to each other before throwing something into the air and flying off.

Everyone watched in awe as a massive fire dragon formed and began to chase Umbridge, the students laughed as she tried to run away. And just as she got to the entrance, the dragon snapped its mouth around her and sent fireworks spiralling everywhere, smashing and breaking the decrees that were hanging on the wall.

The dragon disappeared and there was a silence, that was until the decrees suddenly all began falling down around Umbitch.

And then, Fred and George flew out of the great hall and out into the open air. Everyone followed and all the other students who had heard the commotion, gathered as well, watching as the twins flew around in the air, sending off more fireworks.

Everyone was clapping and cheering and looked up as the twins made a "W" in fireworks, they then saluted and flew off. As Rose was too busy clapping and cheering, she didn't notice thay Harry had fallen to the ground, that was until she felt his hand on her foot.

Hermione and Rose crouched down and Harry announced a word that made Rose's heart drop.

"Sirius."

They helped him up and the four ran with Harry, Hermione asked worriedly.

"Harry, are you sure?"

They ran up some stairs and Harry responded.

"I saw it, it's just like with Mr Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said that Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries."

Hermione begged.

"Harry, please just listen."

They stopped and Hermione continued.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's just hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

Harry stated.