🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

"Moony, when can I go to the Leaky Cauldron?"

Rose's uncle Remus is currently packing his stuff and she was bothering him like usual. Today is the day that Rose is going to meet up with her friends in ages, the last time she saw them was the end of second year.

You could say that she's had a "glow up", Quidditch can come in handy when you're trying to lose weight. Rose also cut her hair shorter and she's got a hell of an attitude. Remus says that she's turning into a typical teenager.

Rude, much.

Anyway, enough about Rose, let's talk serious, and by serious, I mean her father. You see, Rose's father is Sirius Black (if you couldn't tell from her last name) and he's recently escaped Azkaban, which is bloody great. It looks like she's going to get more accused and such at school. Bloody wonderful.

Rose knows her father is innocent and that rat ratted Harry's parents out, got them killed and framed Sirius. Luckily, she was picked up by Remus. She's also well aware of his furry problems and she wishes she could help him, but he just won't let her.

Rose doesn't know much about her mother, just the fact that she died minutes after she gave birth to her, which is a shame. Rose blames herself though because she thinks that if she wasn't born, her mum wouldn't have died. Although, Remus always tell her not to blame herself. Bit too late for that.

🌹

After getting on his nerves for a bit, Remus finally speaks as he closes his trunks.

"I'll take you now, the full moon is tonight so you'll be staying at the Leaky Cauldron with the Weasley's, Hermione and Harry."

Rose's eyes widened and she smiled brightly, she hugged him and he waved his wand. Within seconds, her trunk came down, along with everything else she needed. Rose looked at herself in the mirror and smirked confidently. (A/N: Dahlia who?)

The two soon apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and Remus said goodbye as he apparated back to the house

The two soon apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and Remus said goodbye as he apparated back to the house. Rose hid in the shadows and waited on her friends, she then perked up when she heard the voice of Ron Weasley.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that beast of yours away from Scabbers."

Rose shook her head at their bickering and Hermione defended herself.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature."

Ron scoffed and exclaimed.

"A cat?! Is that what they told you? It looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me."

Hermione let out a sarcastic laugh and retorted sassily.