🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🌹

The Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff is today and Rose has not told anyone about seeing Sirius, for obvious reasons. But before she can go to the match, she stole some food from the hall and quickly made her way to the Whomping Willow. Her father had told her how to stop it from moving and she sneaked inside.

Rose jogged up the creaky stairs and approached the room with the closed door, she knocked and heard a "come in", so she did. She opened the door and entered the room, smiling when she saw her father on a bed, fiddling with his ripped up jacket. She felt bad because he was very dirty and was desperately in need of a shower, but she couldn't just sneak him into the castle. Could she?

She shrugged the thought off and handed Sirius some still warm food, he scoffed it down in a matter of seconds and Rose smiled sadly, the food at Azkaban probably was disgusting and Sirius was just glad to have some normal food in his system. He looked to his daughter who had her Quidditch gear on already, he asked excitedly.

"So you're on the Quidditch team?!"

Rose nodded and explained with a bright smile.

"Chaser. Harry and I got put on the team in our first year, making history since first years were not able to be apart of the Quidditch teams."

Sirius blew out a breath of shock, Rose smiled and she looked at her wristwatch. She gasped and frantically stated.

"I've got to go, Oliver is going to do the speech before we go out on the pitch. Are you going to stay here or watch?"

Sirius smirked and responded.

"Hmm, just look out for me."

Rose mirrored his smirk and nodded, she then ran out of the room and exited the Whomping Willow, hoping to Godric that no one saw. She ran to the Quidditch Pitch and joined the Gryffindor team, wincing as she had just interrupted Oliver's speech. He looked at her and scolded.

"And why are you late?"

Rose smiled thinly and came up with an excuse that will get her out of anything.

"You know, lady stuff."

Oliver blushed and the boys groaned in embarrassment, Rose chuckled and secretly high-fived Angelina and Katie as she had successfully made the boys uncomfortable on purpose. Oliver shivered as it had just started pissing it down with rain and the rest jumped when a clash of thunder could be heard. Oliver continued.

"No matter the weather, we will play. Now, since the weather just turned bad, we need the goggles to see properly-"

Rose cut him off with a scoff.

"Oli, love. Those goggles make me look like a bellend, do I have to wear them?"

Oliver chuckled and retorted.

"Fine, but don't complain when you can't see because of the rain getting in your eyes."

Rose crossed her arms and bit her lip in thought, she then sighed and held her hand out, making a gesture and mumbling.

"Fine, I'll put the stupid goggles on."

Oliver smiled and let out a small victory noise as he passed Rose the goggles, he patted her head and muttered out.

"Good girl."

Rose rolled her eyes and put the goggles on, the others did too and they got ready to start the match. They waited until Lee started the commentary.

"And for the Gryffindor's, we have Wood, Weasley, Weasley, Johnson, Bell, Black and Potter."

As he announced their names, one by one they flew out onto the pitch, smiling from the cheers they were getting.

They flew up into the air, opposite the Hufflepuff team who had been announced before them. Rose winced as her hair slapped her in the face from the wind. Once Madam Hooch had let the Quaffle go, Rose and the other Chasers went after it, and Rose got it first.

She slyly flew in between two Hufflepuff chasers, making them bump into each other and she smirked, immediately making her way to the hoop, scoring. Everyone cheered and she high-fived Angelina and Katie.

The weather was getting worse as the match went on, Rose and the girls kept scoring and the Hufflepuff's were behind. But that changed as Rose suddenly felt a little drowsy, her breath kept getting caught in her throat and her eyesight was getting bad. But Rose being Rose, wasn't going to let it get to her and kept pushing through.

A scream jolted her a little and she looked, just in time for a broom on fire to fly past her. She ducked and watched as the player got to ground safely. As the broom had distracted her, she didn't realise that Harry had chased Cedric far into the sky and off the pitch. But something caught her off guard as she saw a black dog on the ground hiding next to the Gryffindor stand, she furrowed her eyes, but realised it was Sirius.

And seeing Sirius, made her more confident and immediately snatched the Quaffle off a Hufflepuff and soared to the hoop. She scored once again and smiled when she saw the dog jumping up and down. But that wasn't because of the score. It was a warning, a warning that Harry was suddenly falling through the sky.

It wasn't until she heard several screams that she looked and saw Harry falling, she went to go help him but instead found herself with a problem. A severe pain shot through her heart and she clutched her chest breathlessly. Her eyes were getting blurry and she suddenly went limp.

People watched as both Harry and Rose were falling through the sky. Rose's arms and legs were spread out and she was just free falling, everyone panicked and Dumbledore stood up and exclaimed as the two were getting closer to the ground.

Once they was safe, they were immediately took to the Hospital Wing.