🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

As for Rose, she was being dragged by Nathan as he dragged her to his dorm and made sure it was empty before leading Rose into it.

Rose immediately gasped as there were rose petals all over the floor and bed, there were lit candles as well. She looked to Nathan and her hand shot to her mouth in shock. Nathan was on one knee and he had a ring in a box. Before Rose could ask, he announced.

"Don't worry, I'm not proposing.. yet. This is a promise ring, a ring to show everyone that you're my soulmate, to show that no matter what, I will be there for you, and you will be here for me, no matter the circumstances. I'm aware that Harry and Hermione both have feelings for you and I know you somewhat return those feelings. I just want to give you this ring to show that we're soulmates and no one can break us apart, even if we go into a polyamorous relationship and I have to share you. I will love you no matter what and I hope you understand how much you mean to me. I love you, Rose Black."

Rose helped Nathaniel up and immediately kissed him, her hands were on his cheeks and his hands were on her waist. And as they were kissing, Rose could feel her emotions coming back, her eyes were closed and the euphoria that she was feeling right now, was enough to turn her humanity back on. A tear fell down her cheek and she stopped kissing him, their foreheads rested against each others and Rose finally responded back.

"And I love you too, Nathaniel Mikaelson."

Nathan smiled and noticed that Rose's humanity was back on, so he cleared his throat and placed the ring on Rose's finger on the left hand, she gazed at it as it looked absolutely beautiful. It shined slightly and fit perfectly on her finger.

Rose looked back to Nathaniel and before he got the chance to speak, his body was flying back onto the bed and in a second, Rose was hovering over him with a smirk

Rose looked back to Nathaniel and before he got the chance to speak, his body was flying back onto the bed and in a second, Rose was hovering over him with a smirk. The two got down and dirty and they didn't care whether anyone heard them or not, they were too happy to give a shit.

🌹

Their fun time lasted hours and luckily, they were finished and cuddled up under the covers when Nathan's dorm mates came in. A few were drunk and chuckled when they saw the couples bare shoulders and messy hair. They hollered and chanted Nathan's name and Rose laughed and shook her head in amusement.

The two did not get any sleep as they were just comfortable and content as they layed together in each others grasp. Nathan didn't want to let go and neither did Rose, they both had many things on their mind and a specific topic kept coming up.

Rose remembered that during Nathan's speech, he said something about a polyamorous relationship, and it made her remember the conversation she had with Bem as well. She knew that Harry and Hermione liked her a lot and she couldn't bare to ignore their feelings and hurt them, so maybe a Polyamorous relationship would be a good idea after all.

But for now, Rose and Nathan had to deal with Slughorn's Christmas party. So, they got ready together and Nathan had to stop himself from ripping Rose's dress off of her because she looked ravishing.