🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

🌹Time skip to 1st September 🌹

It's the first of September and the golden quartet are all on the train trying to find a compartment. Fred and George went into one with Lee, Ginny went into one with Neville, Luna, Dean and Seamus and the quartet are still trying to find one as nearly every compartment is full to capacity.

As they were walking down the aisle, Harry spotted a compartment with only one person in and they went into it. Rose sat next to the person and realized that it was Remus, he looked like he was asleep, but she could tell that he wasn't, his breathing pattern was too heavy. Ron asked curiously.

"Who do you reckon he is?"

Hermione and Rose answered differently.

"Professor R.J. Lupin."

"Remus Lupin."

Ron looked at them and muttered.

"You two know everything, how do you know everything?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and answered sassily.

"It's on his trunk, Ronald."

Rose then added sassily.

"He's my uncle, dipshit."

Ron shook his head and playfully slapped Rose's arm, Harry looked at Remus sceptically and asked cautiously.

"Are you sure he's asleep?"

Rose nodded her head and let out a "yeah", Harry closed the compartment door and immediately told them about how Sirius Black is after him. Rose held back her remarks and heard Remus' breath hitch, she secretly nudged his leg and he went back pretending to sleep. Cinder curled up next to him and Ron was in shock. He stated.

"Let me get this straight, Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

Harry answered with a "yes" and Hermione asked worriedly.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean... eventually?"

Ron scoffed and sarcastically expressed.

"Sure. Of course, no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a raving, murderous, lunatic."

Rose rolled her eyes at his opinion of her father and Harry let out a "thanks, Ron."

As soon as Harry finished what he was saying, the train jolted to a stop. The lights started to flicker and they all wondered what was happening. Hermione stated as she placed Crookshanks on her lap.

"Why have we stopped? We can't be there yet."

Harry got up from his seat and opened the door, peeking out to the corridor where the other students are doing the same. The train suddenly jerked and Harry got knocked off his feet, he fell backwards and landed on Rose's lap. She groaned in pain and he awkwardly apologized as he got off her lap and sat back next to her, Ron asked in panic.

"What's going on?"

Harry responded, equally as panicked.