🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

The time for detention had arrived and a nervous Harry and a foul mood Rose walked to Umbridge's office. There was a silence between them, not an awkward one, but one just enough to hear a pin drop. That was until Harry knocked on the door, they waited until a voice was heard.

"Come in."

Harry opened the door and Rose braced herself as they entered a room full of pink stuff. Pink walls, pink carpet, pink lamp, pink chairs, pink curtains, pink plates with adorable kittens on them, just everything was pink. Rose felt the need to vomit from the overload of tbe colour, but did not as Umbridge greeted them.

"Good evening, Mr Potter, Miss Black. Sit."

Harry and Rose glanced at each other before sitting down on a seat behind a desk. Umbridge spoke again.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today."

They reached into their bags for a Quill, but she stopped them.

"No, not with your Quill. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine."

She got up and handed two quills to Harry and Rose. And as soon as Rose picked up hers, she hissed as it burnt her skin, she thought to herself as she bit her lip in anger.

Vervain.

Umbridge smirked and Harry looked at Rose in confusion as to why his Quill wasn't hurting him like Rose's is doing to her. Umbridge announced.

"Now, Mr Potter, I want you to write "I must not tell lies" And "I must respect my superiors" for you, Miss Black."

Rose nodded and bit her tongue from retorting, Harry asked in annoyance.

"How many times?"

Umbridge responded calmly.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the messages to sink in."

Rose and Harry glanced at each other again and they could tell Umbridge was enjoying this. Harry asked again.

"You haven't given us any ink."

She responded back with a sly smile.

"Oh, you won't need any ink."

Even though Rose did not want to start writing, she had to if she wanted to get it over and done with. So she gritted her teeth and began writing "I must respect my superiors" a dozen times.

Harry wrote his lines and hissed when his hand began burning. Rose did the same as she looked at her hand to see the words being cut into her skin. And to make it worse, the Vervain was also in the Quill, making the writing on her hand being written in blood and Vervain. Harry looked over to Rose to see her biting her tongue so hard that blood was beginning to drip out her mouth. She quickly wiped it away as Umbridge turned to them and asked slyly.

"Everthing okay?"

Harry couldn't speak, so Rose spat out.

"Everything is fine and dandy."

Umbridge giggled and let out a "good" before leaning forward, placing her hands on the desk and stating.

"Because you know, deep down.. you deserve to be punished. Don't you, Mr Potter, Miss Black? Go on."

Rose's eyes began to turn red as her anger bubbled up. And mainly because she could smell Umbridge's blood. Harry grinded his teeth and they watched as she walked over to her desk and sat down, sipping her pink tea with a massive smile on her face.

The two continued with their lines until it had "sunk in", Rose and Harry got up and showed Umbridge their parchments. The words were written in their blood and there were several drops of blood as well. Umbridge smirked, satisfied and announced.

"Well, that's a lot of lines, I hope you learned your lesson. Let's have a quick look at your hands."

She grabbed their hands and they winced as she pressed her nail into the written words. She then let go of their hands and giggled again, riling Rose up.

Something came over Rose and she got her Quill, and suddenly stabbed it into Umbridge's hand that was resting on the table. Umbridge screamed in pain and Harry's eyes widened, Rose grabbed his arm before vamp speeding away. She hid behind a concrete pillar and Harry asked as his breath was took away.

"W-What was that for? You're gonna get into more trouble now. And how are you so bloody fast? That was like super speed!"

Rose rolled her eyes and reassured him.

"Please, the bitch deserved it. And no I'm not, no one will believe that I stabbed her hand, she has no proof that it was me. There were no cameras in the room, so people will think she did it to herself and blame me. And to answer your question, I'm a Vampire. But that stays between you and me."

Harry looked at her in awe and bewilderment, he stuttered out in shock?

"Y-You're a Vampire? How?"

Rose leant against the wall and explained everything. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. And boy was Harry shook (A/N: Jungshook 😉). When Rose finished explaining, he eagerly began asking a bunch of questions like;

"So who else knows?"

"Is it a myth that you don't like garlic?"

"How do you walk in the sun without burning to ashes?"

"Who's blood have you drank?"

Rose stopped him from asking a shit load of questions and answered them.

"1. Hermione does, dad, Remus, Dumbledore, Hagrid, obviously Nathan does as he's a vampire himself, and I'm guessing Umbitch does considering the fact she knows Vervain can hurt me, 2. That's a myth, 3. Normal Vampires have a daylight ring, but because I'm a witch also, I don't need one, and 4. Well, when I came back to life after being turned into a vampire, I had to feed on a Muggle, so them, and whoever's blood Hagrid brings me from time to time. And Nathan's as we blood shared."

Harry was in awe again, he was about to ask what Vervain was when Rose showed him her hand. He gasped as the writing that was once there, was completely gone. Rose leant into him and mumbled sternly.

"Spill my secret and I will not hesitate to cut your cock off and feed it to you, alright?"

Harry gulped and nodded slowly, Rose turned and walked away. Harry muttered to himself.

"I'm both afraid and aroused right now."

He shook off the thought and followed after her, unaware that Rose heard him crystal clear.

They went to the Gryffindor Common Room and Harry kept Rose's secret.

Harry sat on the sofa waiting for Ron and Hermione, and Rose was sat next to Nathan as Neville was helping him with Herbology homework.