🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

Rose landed in the castle and made her way to the Common Room, she entered and flipped her hair over as it was doing her head in. She stopped as she looked up to see the Gryffindors looking at her, her eyebrows furrowed and she went to ask why they were staring at her, but before she could speak, they all started to clap and whistle.

Rose was so confused until Nathan walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug, he whispered into her ear.

"Well done for saving all those people, I bet they were glad you were there. You saved a lot of lives. You're a hero, darling."

Rose smiled, but wondered as to how they knew, but she shrugged it off and asked.

"On Christmas Eve, can you come with me to visit my Mother's grave, please? It's a tradition that Sirius and I did, but now it's just me this time. Sirius' grave is there too, even though there isn't a body in the casket."

Nathan nodded and stated.

"That's in a couple months, and of course I will."

Rose smiled and thanked him.

"Thank you, love."

Nathan rubbed her back and they were interrupted by Elizabeth announcing.

"Rose, Headmaster Snape is wanting to speak to you in his office."

Rose let go of Nathan and everyone quietened down, she sighed, walked out of the common room and made her way to Snape's office. She knocked on his door and waited until she heard a "come in". Rose entered and saw Snape sat at his desk, he ordered monotonously.

"Close the door."

Rose did just that and walked to his desk and sat on a chair in front of it. She then asked.

"What did you need me for?"

Snape sat up and responded.

"I assure that you have made plans to continue the D.A again?"

Rose faltered and asked again.

"How on earth do you know that? Who the fuck snitched? Please don't tell me you don't want it up again."

Snape mentally rolled his eyes and replied back.

"No one snitched, Miss Black, and I actually want you to continue it. These students need to be trained for this war. They're not all ready and they need to be, they should be taught by the best, that being you and Mr Mikaelson. But do it smoothly, if anything happens, and the Death Eaters get suspicious, I will distract them or shut their suspicion down. They can't know."

Rose nodded along and he carried on.

"Now, as I am the headmaster and I have a reputation to uphold, you will not tell anyone about this conversation. If they ask, just say it was about today's lesson with the Carrows and that I scolded you. When they told me that they were gonna use Crucio on the students, I was appalled. I knew they were dark and twisted, but not that dark and twisted. They're lucky I shut down their idea of wanting to teach the 2nd Years the Unforgivable Curses too. Now go before I change my mind."

Rose stood up and walked towards the door, she turned to Snape and muttered.

"Thank you."

Snape stayed still and as Rose was about to exit, Snape called for her.

"Miss Black."

Rose paused and turned her head, he continued.

"Good luck, and I hope you teach them good."

Rose smiled a little and nodded her head, she then exited the room and shut the door. She vamp sped back to the Common room and when she entered, she put on an annoyed face. When people saw her, they asked.

"What did Snape want?"

Rose groaned and answered.

"He scolded me for the lesson with the Carrow's."

A few hummed and Nathan looked at Rose with a look as if to say "no, he didn't". She just smiled and they all just chilled in the common room, talking and playing board games until most went up to bed.