🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

It was time to meet Sirius in the Commom Room and thankfully everyone was asleep since it was 1am. Harry and Rose snuck out of their dorms and met in the common room. Harry called out.

"Sirius?"

The two walked around wondering where he would be, but Harry spotted the newspaper. He read it and asked Rose.

"It's changed?"

Rose let out a "huh?" and Harry explained.

"The words that the Quick-Quotes Quill wrote down, I saw what it had said. But the words are different here."

Rose smirked and stated.

"Like I said, I messed with her head and did a little blackmail."

Harry let out a breath of disbelief, but jumped when the fire suddenly let out a loud hiss. They both looked over in curiousness. It let out a hiss again and they both walked closer to it, their eyes widening when they saw Sirius' face in the fire. Harry asked.

"Sirius, how?"

Sirius ignored his question and looked over at Rose, his face softened and he let out a "Rosebud." Rose smiled and squatted down closer, she whispered.

"Hi, dad."

Sirius smiled, but frowned when someone hissed at him to hurry up. He sighed and uttered.

"I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you, or did you not, both put your names into the Goblet of Fire?"

Harry and Rose responded in unison.

"No!"

Sirius shushed them and carried on.

"I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours, you mentioned Voldemort. But who was the second man in the room?"

Rose looked confused until Harry explained.

"I don't know, but they were planning on getting Pettigrew out of Azkaban."

Rose rolled her eyes and Sirius asked.

"You didn't hear a name?"

Harry shook his head with a "no", but added on.

"Voldemort was giving him a job to do, something important. Well, other than getting Pettigrew out."

Sirius asked again.

"And what was that?"

Harry gave out a hesitated response.

"He wanted.. me. I don't know why, but he was gonna use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

Sirius reassured Harry, but he didn't look too certain himself.

"Yes, it's just a dream. Look, Harry. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that Goblet.. and yours as well, Rose, but I hope you have nothing to do with this. Besides, these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

Harry asked desperately.

"What are you saying?"

Sirius responded.

"I'm saying, the devil's are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch, heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban-"

Rose and Harry's head shot towards the stairs as someone was making a racket, they then looked back at the fire. Harry asked again.

"You think one of them put my name in the Goblet? What about Rose's?"

Sirius answered.

"I haven't had a clue as to who put your names in that Goblet. But whoever did, is no friend to you. People die in this tournament. I am not losing you, Rose, not again."

Rose sighed and looked down as Harry stated.

"I'm not ready for this, Sirius."

Sirius spoke back.

"You don't have a choice."

Noise from the stairs were happening again and Harry and Sirius ushered hushily. Before Sirius went, he muttered to Rose.

"Be careful, my dear. I love you."

Rose replied back.

"I will. Love you too."

Sirius disappeared and Harry and Rose tried to act normal as Ron came down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he saw Harry and Rose. He asked Harry.

"Who were you talking to, other than Rose?"

Harry acted oblivious.

"What? Who says I was talking to anyone but Rose?"

Ron replied back.

"I heard a third voice."

Harry retorted back.

"Maybe you're imagining things, it wouldn't be the first time."

Rose's eyes widened and she felt the jealous tension, Ron snapped back.

"You're probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect. Night, Rose."

Rose responded lightly.

"Night, Ron."

Once he had gone, Harry let out a heavy breath. He then went back over to the fire to see that nothing was there, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He looked back at Rose and saw that she was giving him a look as if to say "what the hell just happened?" And Harry explained.

"Ron doesn't believe that I didn't put my name in the Goblet, he thinks I just want more fame, he's just jealous."

Rose sighed and asked.

"How come he wasn't bitchy to me then?"

Harry responded.

"Probably because he's scared of you and he knows that you didn't put your name in because of the way you acted when our names got called out."

Rose let out a "hmm" and reassured him.

"Well, I'm sure Ron will get over his jealousy soon. It'll just take time. Try not to get too angry at him, he's going through puberty."

Harry let out a laugh and shook his head, he then yawned and bid goodnight to Rose as they both went to their dorms. Rose said goodnight back and they both departed.

And instead of sleeping, Rose stayed up all night reading and drinking some blood that Hagrid got for her.