🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲🌹

The days after were just filled with tension between Harry and the students who don't believe him. Specifically Seamus, he's been glaring daggers at Harry for days. Also, ever since he snapped in the Common Room, Harry has been avoiding his friends.

But that'll change as it was breakfast, and as usual, Ron was stuffing his face. Rose was eating her waffles and snickered from the look Hermione was giving Ron. Hermione asked him incredulously.

"Do you ever stop eating?"

Ron looked up from whatever he was reading and responded with a mouth full of food.

"What? I'm hungry."

Rose rolled her eyes at his manners and noticed that Harry had come up to the table. There was a bit of silence before he asked awkwardly.

"Can I join you?"

Hermione glanced at Ron and Rose and went to respond but something else got her attention.. and everyone else's.

"Pardon me, Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?"

Rose instantly placed her fork down and expressed eagerly.

"Godric, cat vs toad. Who will win? My bet is on Minnie, the badass bitch."

She got off the bench and pulled Nathan along with her as everyone else followed to see the drama. When they got there, McGonagall replied back to Umbitch.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices."

Umbridge quietly scoffed and accused.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva."

She then stepped up to try and seem taller so she could size Minnie up. McGonagall did the same and retorted sassily.

"Not at all, Delores, merely your medieval methods."

Umbridge let out a breath and declared.

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extention, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

McGonagall stepped down a step and had offence written all over her face, she repeated slowly.

"Disloyalty."

Umbridge turned to the crowd of students and expressed.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action."

Rose rolled her eyes and asked sassily as she noticed Umbridge's hand had a bandage around it.

"How's your hand, Delores?"

Umbridge glared at Rose, but didn't do anything, instead, she sighed heavily and stomped off, making Rose snicker and ignore the confused looks on other people's face.

Once Umbridge disappeared, so did McGonagall and everyone went back into the great hall to finish what they were eating. They then attended their lessons.

During free lessons, people began to notice that Educational Decrees kept getting hammered into the walls. Every decree that went up, the more rules were made and the more Rose wanted to rebel against those rules. But the very first decree that was put up, read;

DELORES JANE UMBRIDGE
HAS BEEN
APPOINTED TO
THE POST OF
HOGWARTS
HIGH
INQUISITOR