🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

The tension between Ron and Harry was beginning to get ridiculous, Ron wouldn't even talk to Harry, he would get people to talk for him, which is bloody ridiculous.

Take this for example.

Rose and Nathaniel are hanging out with Harry and Neville, Rose and Harry are leant against a tree and Neville is teaching Nathaniel about plants. Neville is also doing his thing where he unknowingly talks randomly to himself.

"Amazing, it's amazing."

Rose smiled and chuckled, but frowned when Harry snapped a little as he was on edge.

"Neville, you're doing it again."

Rose slapped Harry's arm and scolded him.

"Oi, don't talk to my son like that."

She then looked over at Neville and added on.

"Nevs, talk all you want. Harry's just being a grump."

Neville smiled at Rose gratefully and carried on pulling out plants from the black lake and explaining them to Nathaniel who was annoyed that his legs were wet due to standing in the water with Neville, Harry read out from the book he was reading.

"Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs?"

Neville spoke up.

"Moody gave it to me, that day we had tea."

He then waved to someone, making Harry, Nathaniel and Rose look over. Once they saw who it was, Harry groaned in annoyance and got up, helping Rose up as well. Nathaniel then got jealous, but immediately stopped from the look Rose was giving him.

Hermione was talking to Ron hushily and Ginny was trailing behind them. Rose sighed as she knew Ron had used Hermione to talk to Harry, Hermione had asked Ron what to say again and Harry and Rose shared a look as if to say "here we go again".

When Ron told Hermione, she walked towards Harry and stated unsurely.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him.. that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

Harry answered back.

"Is that right? Well, you- What?"

Hermione grimaced and let out an "erm, uh-" before going over back to Ron who whispered to her. Rose sighed, but smiled when Nathan had come up behind her. He muttered to her.

"What's going on?"

Rose muttered back as the others were having a conversation.

"Ron is being a pussy because he doesn't have the guts to speak to Harry because he's jealous, so he uses other people to pass on messages from him to Harry. Pathetic, right?"

Nathan nodded in agreement and was about to speak again when Hermione exclaimed in frustration.

"I'm not an owl!"

Rose sighed again as she watched Hermione pull Ginny away as she stomped off, Ron following her like a lost puppy. Harry also let out a sigh and slumped to the floor in front of the tree again.

This time, it was Rose who went in the water to pull plants with Neville as Nathan sat with Harry as he watched his soulmate with a smile as she listened to Neville as he ranted on about plants and their origins.

This went on until late and it was almost dark, they all went inside and Harry dragged Rose along even though she knew why Hagrid wanted to see Harry, simply because Hagrid had accidentally spilled to her that Dragons were the first task.