🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmeade 15 minutes ago, we have speculated that he is on his way to Hogwarts to defeat You-Know-Who. It's time, everyone. Let's win this war.

Rose shot up and looked at the radio that was on the table, Klaus stood up and announced with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go back to Hogwarts and win this war."

Everyone was also smirking, and Rose couldn't help but feel her nervousness creeping up. She shook it off and changed into something more better than her Eeyore pyjamas.

Everyone got ready as well and they all linked hands, Davina had put a protection spell on Rose's stomach so she was okay to apparate

Everyone got ready as well and they all linked hands, Davina had put a protection spell on Rose's stomach so she was okay to apparate. She was just lucky the first apparation she did from where she was buried to New Orleans didn't hurt the baby. In a few seconds, they were no longer at the Abbatoir and were now in Hogwarts.

The doors to the Great Hall were open and Rose could hear Harry talking to Snape, she looked to the others and they nodded. They began to walk towards the hall and Rose announced with a smirk as they stopped behind the Order, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, etc.

"Don't forget about us."

The group in front of Rose parted and everyone looked to the entrance of the Great Hall to see a very alive Rose and the Mikaelsons and Co behind her.

There were a lot of gasps and murmurs about how Rose was alive and she smiled when Nathan, Harry and Hermione ran towards her. They all ambushed her into a hug and squeezed her tightly, muttering about how they missed her and such.

Rose chuckled and hugged them back, Nathan and Hermione stood by Rose's side and clung to her as Harry continued to confront Snape. Everyone watched as Snape got his wand out and pointed it at Harry, causing them to step back and gasp more when Minnie stood in front of Harry and raised her wand towards Snape.

Snape faltered, but Minnie sent a spell to him, causing him to deflect it, he sent one back and vice versa. But what Rose noticed was at one of the spells that Minnie sent to Snape, he deflected it to the Carrow twins behind him and knocked them out. He then got overpowered by Minnie and resorted in fleeing, causing Minnie to shout.

"Coward!"

Once Snape was gone, everyone cheered and Minnie used her magic to light the candles and make it brighter. However, everyone stopped cheering as they got overpowered by Voldemort's voice inside their head. A few students started screaming as it all got too much for their head.