🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

(A/N: Get ready for this one, it's over 2000 words.)

The three ran out of the forest and onto the bridge where they met up with the others. They stopped and Hermione asked.

"How'd you get away?"

Ginny answered.

"Puking Pastilles, it wasn't pretty."

Ron added on.

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets, of course they took them. They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

Hermione complimented the redhead.

"That was clever, Ron."

Ron muttered.

"Has been known to happen."

Rose smiled as Neville inputted.

"It was brilliant! So, how are we getting to London?"

Harry replied back.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done all of you. But I've got you into enough trouble as it is."

He began to walk away, but Neville stated bravely.

"Dumbledore's Army is supposed to be about doing something real, or was that all just words to you?"

Harry stood there, thinking and Ron added.

"Maybe you don't have to do this by yourself, mate."

Harry looked at his friends and then at Rose, who was pleading with her eyes. He gave in and asked.

"So how are we going to get to London?"

They all turned to Luna as she uttered dreamily.

"We fly, of course."

She led them to the Thestral's and for the people who couldn't see them, it was incredibly weird. And for Nathan and Rose, they rode on the same one.

🌹

It took them a while to get to the Ministry because by the time they got there, it was dark outside.

When they arrived, they immediately ran into it and ran down some corridors and into a lift. The 8 of them arrived at the floor they needed to be on.

Department of Mysteries

They got out of the lift and stared at the door that seemed to be at the end of a very long corridor.

Harry announces.

"This is it."

They all followed Harry until they got to the door, he opened it and everyone looked around as there was tons of prophecy balls surrounding them. Their wands were up (apart for Rose, she had a ball of light floating in her palm).

Harry walked along and counted the shelf numbers, trying to find Sirius, but he couldn't. He exclaimed in frustration.

"He should be here!"

Neville called out.

"Harry."

They looked to see him staring at a specific ball, he announced.