🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

Well, if hoping wasn't enough, flying through the clouds as thunder and lighting clashed around them was bad enough.

But the situation got way worse when they were suddenly ambushed by Death Eaters shouting, wondering who the real Harry was.

Spells were fired, shouting was heard, yelps and screams were made when Rose and Nathaniel used their magic to harm, injure and kill some of the Death Eaters. Wind was whipping through Rose's hair and rain was spitting at her face, but she was more focused on getting the Death Eaters away.

It was absolutely mad, but soon, and thankfully, Rose and Nathan made it back to the Burrow. They were both sopping wet and were anxious to see who had come back also.

Molly met the two outside and hushed them inside, what Rose saw made her non-beating heart hurt.

George was laying on the sofa with his left ear gone and the side of his face was covered in blood. Molly joined Fred in kneeling in front and Fred asked his twin.

"How you feeling, Georgie?"

George responded weakly.

"Saint-like."

Fred asked lightly.

"Come again?"

George repeated.

"Saint-like, I'm holy. I'm holey, Fred. Get it?"

He pointed to his missing ear and Fred murmured in disbelief.

"The whole wide world of ear-related humour, and you go for "I'm holey." That's pathetic."

George stated with a faint smirk.

"I reckon I'm still better looking than you."

Fred shook his head with a light laugh and Bill announced.

"Mad-Eye's dead."

Remus sat down and Bill continued.

"Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated."

Rose asked as she wondered where someone was.

"Harry, where's Hedwig? She isn't with Nova."

Harry looked up from the ground and announced.

"She was killed by the Killing Curse."

Rose frowned and mumbled without thinking.

"Fly high-"

She then paused as soon as she finished and looked as people were staring at her incredulously, her hand slapped around her mouth as she realized what she had just said. The air was awkward so she muttered in embarrassment.

"I'll pop the kettle on."

Rose awkwardly shuffled away and made some cups of tea as everyone was getting ready for bed. They all drank some and all the teens slept in the same room. They needed the sleep as tomorrow, is Bill and Fleur's wedding.

🌹 The next morning 🌹

Everyone got up early and prepared for a busy day. Rose helped Molly with all the food preparation and decoration.

But Molly eventually shooed Rose away because the Vamp-Witch needed to get dressed. So, Rose sighed and went into the room where the girls were currently getting ready.

Rose started on Fleur's hair and makeup and after that, Fleur did Rose's. Hermione and Ginny were also getting ready and did each others makeup and hair.

Hermione was also secretly not so secretly checking out Rose as she undressed out of her clothes and got into her dress. She slipped her heels on and looked in the mirror to check herself out.