🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

The first lesson was with the Carrow twins and Rose sat at the back with Nathan and leant back with her leg bouncing nervously. Alecto and Amycus entered the room and Amycus announced.

"Today, we will be teaching you how to use the Unforgivable Curses on someone."

Gasps of shock and disbelief filled the room and Rose glanced uneasily at Nathan. Alecto added.

"We need some volunteers, how about you, Miss Black? Since you look so bored."

Rose sat up and people looked to her. She furrowed her eyebrows and Alecto continued.

"Come on up, don't be shy."

Rose scoffed and got up, Nathan grabbed her hand worriedly and she softly shook it off. She walked up to the front and stood opposite Alecto, who was smirking. The woman noticed that Rose didn't have a wand and taunted.

"Where's your wand, Miss Black?"

Rose responded calmly as she saw that Amycus was staring at her arse with hungry eyes. She held back a scoff.

"I don't have one."

Alecto scoffed and taunted again.

"A witch is weak without her wand, Crucio!"

Rose swiftly lifted her hand and deflected the spell, Alecto looked shocked and asked incredulously.

"You can do Wandless and Non-Verbal? How?! Only powerful witches and wizards can do that."

Rose chuckled and teased.

"You don't know exactly who I am, do you?"

Alecto shook her head and didn't realise that Amycus was trying to warn her. Rose teased again as she tilted her head with a smirk on her face.

"Does Rose Black, the vampire and witch that is dating a Mikaelson, who is also her soulmate, the boy-who-lived and the smartest Witch of her age, ring a bell?"

Alecto faltered and glanced at Amycus, who had his hand on his head, letting out a little sigh at his stupid sister. Rose ignored the fact that Amycus was also standing quite close to her. She added.

"Looks like a witch can be powerful without her wand. Crucio!"

Both of Rose's arms were held out, one hand towards Alecto, and one hand towards Amycus. The spell hit both of them and they flew back and fell to the floor, withering in pain. Rose walked over to Alecto and stated calmly.

"Don't underestimate me, bitch."

She then went over to Amycus and hissed out.

"And keep your hands to yourself, nonce."

Rose looked at the class and announced.

"Well, I think that's enough for this lesson-"

Rose was interrupted by her watch going off, she looked at it and her eyes widened.

Death Eater attack
Millennium Bridge
London
SE1 9JE
(A/N: Right, I know the attack on London was at the start of the film. But, just for this, let's pretend it happens now.)

Without another word, Rose vamp sped away. She got to the bridge and stared in shock as multiple Death Eaters flew around and made the bridge wobble a lot. People were screaming for help and tried to get off the bridge and Rose immediately began to run over and help.