🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

After seeing the dragons and Sirius, Rose was feeling more confident for the first task. But Harry was not, at all. It probably didn't help that people had made badges that said Diggory & Black Rules, but then changed into an unflattering image of him and said; Potter Stinks.

It was quite obvious that Draco created them as he proudly showed them off and got Goyle and Crabbe to hand them out. What Rose was wondering was why it said Rose's last name in the "rules" if Draco doesn't like her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Nathan came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on the top of her head with a heavy sigh. Rose smiled and asked softly.

"You okay, love?"

Nathan hummed and responded.

"Yeah, just got a headache. Fred and George were planning pranks all night with Lee."

Rose let out a "ah right" and patted his hand that was subconsciously resting on her stomach. Rose looked ahead of her and found Harry walking past Draco. She used her vamp hearing to listen in on the conversation. Draco asked cockily.

"Why so tense, Potter?"

Harry sighed and turned to Draco, Draco continued.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament."

He then jumped out of the tree and walked towards Harry, stating with a smirk.

"He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five."

And Harry, not putting up with Draco's taunting, retorted back harshly.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy."

Harry pushed Draco back a little and carried on.

"He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Rose smirked, proud at Harry for sticking up for himself. And as he went to walk away, Draco got out his wand and was about to shoot a spell at Harry but Moody was also watching. He shot a spell at Draco and turned him into a ferret. Rose snickered and a group of people crowded round them.

Nathan piped up and wanted to see the drama, so he dragged Rose towards the crowd and they both watched as Moody made Draco bounce and spin in the air. Moody was muttering things to Draco and Rose moved out of the way just in time to see McGonagall barrel through, looking appalled. She asked in disbelief.

"P-Professor, is that- is that a student?"

Moody kept his attention on Draco and responded back.

"Technically, it's a ferret."

Students snickered and McGonagall scolded him, he then sighed and turned the ferret back to Draco. And Draco shakily, but frantically got up, looking confused and disheveled. When he turned towards the crowd, he exclaimed whilst pointing at Moody.

"My father will hear about this!"

Moody stepped closer and asked.

"Is that a threat?"

Draco backed away and ran around the tree as Moody shouted at him again as he ran off. McGonagall scolded Moody once again and then told everyone to go back to what they were doing. A few sighed in disappointment, but others did what she said immediately.

Rose grabbed Nathan's hand and they both walked away, still laughing from the sight of Draco Malfoy as a ferret. The two walked around the Hogwarts Grounds talking about the first task when Harry came running up to them. He skidded to a halt and asked out of breath.

"So, the First Task is tomorrow, have you got any idea on what you're gonna do to get the egg?"

Rose shrugged and responded.

"I'm just gonna wing it. Besides, why are you so out of breath? Did you run a bloody marathon or something?"

Harry shook his head and answered.

"Moody took me and asked about what I was going to do for the first task. But a big trunk started to shake and he told me that I wouldn't believe what's in it even if he told me. I don't know about you, but he's a bit fishy. I just can't get around why, and I needed to tell you so I ran to catch up to you."

Rose replied after nodding.

"Well, he is a bit fishy, I'll agree on that. But don't go thinking about it too much, it'll make you get distracted from the task and you won't focus. You don't wanna get mauled by a dragon and die with Moody being the last thing you think about, do you?"

Harry scrunched his face up and shook his head, Rose let out a laugh and Nathan asked him.

"How are things between you and gingerbread? Rose told me you're in a bit of a pickle with him."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he pondered on who "gingerbread" was until he realised and answered back.

"Ohh, Ron? He's still in a foul mood. Nearly all the boys in my dorm are angry with me except from Neville, it's quite annoying."

Rose sighed and reassured him.

"They're just jealous of you, their jealousy will dissipate after the first task, and then they'll be back to their normal selves. Don't worry."

Harry nodded and thanked her before smiling a little at Nathan and walking off. Nathan muttered.

"He's always worried isn't he? He needs to calm down before he self-deprecates and it eats him up."

Rose hummed and they both went to the Common Room to chill and relax before Rose does the first task tomorrow.