🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲🌹

The news of Barty Crouch Sr's death has been spread around and no one knew how to feel. Yes, he was a weird man, but he was the Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation. And the fact he died on Hogwarts grounds is crazy.

Moody has been acting suspicious, but isn't he always?

Other than that, the 3rd task is in a few weeks and Nathan has been acting clingy and lovey-dovey. If anyone saw his affection, they'd think Rose made him Amortentia, he was that in love.

And because Nathan is a Mikaelson, he managed to convince Dumbledore to let the couple leave the castle for the weekend and go on a date in the Muggle world.

So that's what they're doing now, holding hands and walking around London. Since it was the weekend, there were no classes so they could relax as much as they wanted.

The first thing they did was visit Kew Gardens where they walked the entire 330 acres before settling down in a sunny spot and tucked into a lovely picnic as they spoke about stuff.

Once they were satisfied, they walked around London more before entering Shakespeare's Globe Theatre where they got tickets for seating and watched a 2 hour performance of Romeo and Juliet. Nathan and Rose even got to meet the actors and actresses that were in the performance.

After that, they went to a cat cafe where Rose cooed and awed at the kittens and cats that were wandering around the cafe, seeking attention. As much as she wanted to adopt one of the cats, Cinder wouldn't appreciate it. But Rose enjoyed her time at the cafe and was sad to leave as she had grown attached to a small kitten who only had 3 legs and had the most adorable meow.

By the time they left the cafe and walked around London more, it was dark, so Nathan thought of a good idea. He led Rose to the London Eye and paid the man, the two got into a capsule and relaxed as they looked over London as the London Eye turned. When they got to the top, it stopped and Rose stared in awe from the scenery.

Nathan stared too and there was a bit of sexual tension in the air as Rose turned away from the view and stared at Nathan as his eyes sparkled from the lights

Nathan stared too and there was a bit of sexual tension in the air as Rose turned away from the view and stared at Nathan as his eyes sparkled from the lights. Nathan noticed and smirked, he muttered playfully.

"If you want to kiss me, then do it."

Rose let out a chuckle and leant in, Nathan closed the gap and softly kissed her lips. Rose smiled into the kiss and a sense of euphoria flowed through her. (A/N: Jungkook who?)

They stopped kissing when the London Eye started to move again. Rose giggled as the capsule rocked a little and it made Nathan jump.

When their capsule got to the bottom, they got out and held hands as Nathan led her to a fair and they both had fun on the rides. They then went to a food stand and pigged out on candy floss and sweets.

🌹

Soon it got to midnight and the two headed to a hotel for the night. They checked in and saw a double bed, Rose laughed as Nathan had a massive smirk plastered on his lips. He wiggled his eyebrows and Rose playfully rolled her eyes. She slapped his chest and before she could walk towards the bed, Nathan grabbed her and vamp sped towards it. They both landed on the bed with Nathan on top and Rose underneath him.

Rose giggled at the close proximity and her eyes flickered from Nathan's eyes to his lips, to his eyes and then back to his lips. Nathan did the same, and bit his lip when Rose's hands brushed up his body.

Nathan placed his hands on Rose's hips and leant down, Rose closed the gap and the two began snogging on the bed. It was starting to get heavier when a sudden knock was on the door. Nathan groaned in annoyance and vamp sped to the door. He opened it and mumbled who he saw.

"Klaus."

Rose sat up and Klaus walked in, he saw Rose on the bed and he smiled.

"Hello, Rosie. Sorry if I interrupted something."

Rose awkwardly smiled back and Nathan asked.

"How did you know we were here? And why are you here?"

Klaus answered.

"I'm a Mikaelson, Nathaniel. I know everything. And I'm here because a certain girl is nearly on her last task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. And Dumbledore asked if we would like to come and watch. Of course I said yes, so now I'm here to let you know to look out for us next week. Sorry for the unexpected visit. I will be going now, go back to what you were doing. Toodle-oo."

He wiggled his fingers and smirked as he left, Nathan looked at the door and then to Rose who randomly started laughing. Nathan began laughing too and uttered.

"He could have just sent a letter or something."

Rose scoffed and replied.

"Babe, he's Niklaus Mikaelson, he's all for unexpected visits. You should know that, he's your brother."

Nathan shrugged and muttered a "true". He was going to continue what they were doing previously before they got interrupted, but Rose pointed at the TV and asked if they could watch it. Nathan nodded and they both watched TV until they fell asleep in each others arms.