🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

After the couple layed together, still flustered from the previous event, they heard Molly shouting for everyone to come down. So Rose and Nathan hopped into the shower together and took their time, they then got out and dried off using magic, also putting on more comfortable clothes. Nathan laughed as he saw the bunny slippers Rose had on.

Once they were ready, they headed downstairs and entered the kitchen where everyone was sitting

Once they were ready, they headed downstairs and entered the kitchen where everyone was sitting. As soon as Hermione saw the couple, she smirked behind her cup. Sirius saw them too and asked.

"Ah, do you feel better, Rose?"

Rose nodded and smiled softly, Molly handed her a cup of tea and she thanked her and began to drank it, only to spit it out when Sirius muttered with a sly smirk.

"Nathan must have been really good to make you feel better that quick."

Rose looked at her father incredulously as everyone snickered. But Harry, being Harry, he was confused.

"What do you mean?"

Sirius chortled and responded nonchalantly.

"Oh, just that lovely Rose and lovely Nathan have been shagging."

Harry's eyes widened and he looked to a red faced Rose and Nathan, Rose slouched and used her cardigan to cover her face in embarrassment. Everyone laughed again and Rose whined childishly.

"Bloody hell, dad! What a way to embarrass your daughter."

Sirius smirked and playfully winked at her, causing Rose to let out a chuckle of disbelief. Ginny piped up, smirking as she tried to catch Rose out.

"Wait, isn't having sex before you're 16 illegal. Aren't you 15?"

Rose looked up and glanced at her dad before replying.

"Not necessarily."

Ginny was about to ask why, but Sirius interrupted her.

"On a more serious note, and by serious, I don't mean me. Harry, your hearing is tomorrow."

Arthur piped up.

"It's very peculiar, though. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot."

Harry responded in confusion.

"I don't understand, what has the Ministry of Magic got against me?"

Rose snickered and muttered.

"You're Harry James Potter, the Boy Who Lived. That's what they got against you."

Harry hummed and Moody suggested from the corner of the room.

"Show him, he'll find out soon enough."

There was a bit of an awkward silence before Kingsley handed Harry the newspaper. Harry read the front page and Remus enounced.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned."

Harry asked in disbelief.

"Why?"

Remus answered.

"The Minister, he thinks Dumbledore is after his job."

Harry responded.

"But that's insane! No one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledore-"

Remus cut him off.

"Exactly the point, Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear."

Rose looked down and felt her father looking at her, Nathan grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze to comfort her. Remus continued.

"Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth."

Sirius added in.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again.14 years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just Witch's and Wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in."

Moody cleared his throat loudly and Sirius carried on.

"We believe.. Voldemort may be after something."

Moody let out a "Sirius", and glared at him, but Sirius ignored him and kept going.

"Something he didn't have last time."

Harry asked.

"You mean like a weapon?"

Sirius was about to reply when Molly slammed her knife down and stated sternly.

"No, that's enough. He's just a boy."

She walked towards Harry and picked up the newspaper, folding it up and carrying on.

"You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order straight away."

Harry interjected.

"Good, I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight."

Sirius smirked and leant back in his chair with a look that said "told you." Rose smirked as well and glanced at her father who subtly winked at her. Rose piped up.

"May I ask, who else is in the Order? Because if there is some powerful people in it, I want to join as well."

Molly sighed and gave up, Sirius smiled and responded.

"Well, the Mikaelsons and the others are in it as well, and since you are probably more powerful than everyone in this room, of course you can join. That goes to Nathan as well, we could use a bit of supernatural beings to help."

Rose smiled and high-fived Nathan who smiled widely, Ginny scoffed and asked incredulously.

"You? Powerful?"

Rose snapped her head towards Ginny and smiled innocently, she retorted sassily.

"Yes, me, powerful. For your information, Ginevra, I can do Wandless and Non-Verbal magic due to an event that led my oh so trusty wand to explode when I tried doing a spell. And another thing I'm not willing to share just yet is another reason as to why I'm very powerful. So keep your thoughts to yourself and you won't need to worry about your Harry obsessed self being in danger."

Ginny's face turned red in embarrassment and she slumped down in her seat. Rose smirked to herself and Sirius had to hold back a laugh. Nathan smiled proudly at his girlfriend and there was a bit of silence before Molly handed out plates of food.

Everyone ate and Rose kept smirking at a red faced Ginny.

🌹

Soon enough, the plates were empty and people were tired. So they excused themselves and went to bed. Rose wished Harry a good luck as his hearing was the next day.