🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

After Rose left 10 Downing Street, she vamp sped back to Hogwarts. She gathered up all her friends, when they were all sat down, she took the money out of the briefcase and held it in her hands. Rose then turned around and smirked as she announced.

"Let's go shopping, bitches. Muggle world?"

Everyone began freaking out at the amount of money. Hermione asked incredulously.

"Did you rob a bank?! How much is that?!"

Rose let out a "£2M" and sat down, explaining everything. Nathaniel wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head, bragging.

"My girlfriend's a hero."

Rose smiled proudly and declared as she put all the money back into its case.

"I'm going to go ask old Dumbles if we can go into the Muggle World for the weekend. Even if he says no, we're still gonna go. Besides, I have an interview that will be going live on the news on Monday. I'll be right back."

Rose got off the sofa and vamp sped to Dumbledore's office, she said the password and entered his office. Dumbledore smiled and he saw Rose.

"Ah, Miss Black. What can I do for you? Chocolate frog?"

He handed her a chocolate frog and Rose asked.

"So, I saved a little girl from some kidnappers today. Turns out the girl is the Muggle Prime Minister's daughter, he gave me £2M as a reward and I have a news interview thingy ma bob on Monday. So can my friends and I go spend the money on shit for the weekend?"

Dumbledore replied.

"Well done for saving a girl, and of course you can. Even if I said no, you would still go. You're 18, Miss Black. And even though I'm not your father, you can legally do anything you want, as long as you don't hurt yourself or others in the mean time."

Rose smiled and thanked him before stealing another chocolate frog and getting out of there. She went back to the RoR and gave them the good news. They cheered and went on with their lessons, waiting patiently for the weekend to start.

🌹

🌹 Time Skip 🌹

Saturday arrived and the whole group got ready. Those in the group being; Rose (obviously), Nathan, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Pansy, Neville, Bem, Fred, George and Luna.

Once they had all met up, they left Hogwarts and Rose led the group through the Muggle World. They went from shop to shop, buying clothes, makeup, accessories, gadgets, snacks etc. Everyone was enjoying their time and Rose smiled as she watched her friends laugh and mess around at a massive park they found. They kinda became kids again as they pushed each other, wanting to go on the slide and swings.

Rose sat on the bench, just watching them and filming them with a camera she bought for memories. Harry noticed Rose on the bench and walked up to her, he pulled her up and took the camera off of her so that she could have a go at some of the stuff.

She immediately went to the swings and sat on one between Pansy and Hermione. Luna watched in amusement as the three girls started swinging in sync and eventually, when they gained height, they scared and surprised the group by doing a back flip off the swings. The trio landed on their feet at the same time and laughed at the surprised looks.

After that, they continued to play at the park until Rose announced.

"I've booked a table for an all-you-can-eat buffet at 6pm, we've got 3 hours, so let's waste it by shopping more. After the buffet, I've booked us 2 rooms at an expensive hotel. Girls in one room and boys in the other. Also, tomorrow, we're going to an amusement park during the day and then cinema at night. Sound good?"

Everyone agreed and was excited for tonight and tomorrow. They left the park and went on another shopping spree. Luckily, with them being magic, and having a lot of bags, Rose shrunk all of the bags and put them in another bag that she was carrying.

🌹

It got to 6pm and the excited friends entered the restaurant, they were then led to a special booth that was for all 11 of them. They kept piling their plates up with food and chatted the whole time, gossiping and laughing, just enjoying the night after a busy day.

Once everyone was completely stuffed, Rose apparated everyone to the hotel so they didn't have to walk far with a full stomach. When they got to the hotel, the group gawked at the sight of the hotel as it looked extremely expensive.

Rose signed her name on the list and they were led to their rooms. The girls room was next to the boys room, and there was a door that linked both of the rooms. The door separated them from each other.

It soon got to midnight and everyone was in their pj's and in their rooms. The girls were sat on the massive bed that they were sharing and watched some programmes on the TV whilst the boys were being rowdy as they were playing on the Xbox (A/N: I know the xbox didn't exist back in 1995, but this is a fanfic, anything can happen according to me, so shush.)

Eventually, they all fell asleep, getting some rest for the busy day tomorrow.